Nix Workshop

@8up-local I had to move to Colorado for work so I left everything at home, its going to be a long time before I can transfer back to cali, Im not sure what Im going to do with my 4x4s.

wow did not know that, fingers crossed you get back to them soon. hope the new location is working out well.

@nix_909 said in Nix Workshop:

@8up-local I had to move to Colorado for work so I left everything at home, its going to be a long time before I can transfer back to cali, Im not sure what Im going to do with my 4x4s.

It may be a good idea to go get your stuff before it all gets burnt with all the fires out that way recently. I hope your house isn't anywhere near the fires.

@tattoo unfortunately I cant bring them here.

last edited by Nix_909

@nix_909 Wow. Colorado? Dang. Hope all is well man, and I hope things start to work out for you.

@nix_909 Ohh, I'm sorry man, hope you get the best of these circumstances.

62 Chevy K10/70 Ford F350 12/25/17

Youtube Video

last edited by Nix_909

Do you ever take ideas for potential mods? I have an idea, but I know at the same time I'll never be able to make a truck for this game, although I am working on my first map.

PS, love your mods. Please keep the excellent work coming!

@articzap Thanks man, I don't have a lot of free time, but if you have a good model and the build is my style of modding then I would consider it.

Are those what is known as stubby trucks? they look shorter than the average pickup which we don't have many of in the UK.

@digital-x the 62 k10 has a 6' bed, standard wheelbase and I shortened the F350 but it still has a longer wheelbase then the K10.

last edited by Nix_909

@nix_909 said in Nix Workshop:

@articzap Thanks man, I don't have a lot of free time, but if you have a good model and the build is my style of modding then I would consider it.

It's not of a particular vehicle or anything, just a concept. I'll just share it anyways. Why not have something where the installed add-ons in the garage are body panels. So you can strip body off and do a crazy buggy thing, or allow bigger tires, or keep it a mild fun rig in stock form.

Just a thought. Thanks for listening and replying!

Your K10 tackles rocks with ease, very impressed.

alt text