Swamp Trails Map: Work in Progress.

Well I won't be rushing it. Most likely around March at a push.

I'll be uploading to Spintires.nl when it is done. mudrunnermods.com can take a hike after what I have seen.

@Digital-X
Do you mean something besides their blatant theft and redistribution of people's mods?

Anyways enough of that.

Some changes so you don't get bored!

Autumn has mysteriously ascended upon the map...

A little "rock and log" climb section, something I haven't seen done in this manner:
alt text

That looks like all kinds of fun man! Can't wait!

It's best for vehicles without a low bumper, or bumper or at all. So I had to move it slightly but it adds something different.

@digital-x said in Swamp Trails Map: Work in Progress.:

It's best for vehicles without a low bumper, or bumper or at all. So I had to move it slightly but it adds something different.

challenge accepted, will be awaiting release with the stock Ural (c-4320) to give this a try. lol

Good luck! I may add more, and arrange it differently etc. I do plan a few jumps as well to add to the mix.

This is a different kind of swamp to those used to them. None here in the UK so going off guess work.

Progress as of tonight:

Another shot of a boggy trail, lined with obstacles.
alt text

Swamp monster in its natural habitat. I quite like the herbs distribution, seem to fit here well.
alt text

And lastly for today, a hilly rock climb... This shall separate two ponds and will be going higher before declining in steepness.
alt text

Have a good weekend 🙂

New trails in progress, tight and windy with steep elevations and rocks for good measure..

alt text

And an overview of the progress:

alt text

More updates as of 4th January...

Someone needs a tow truck

alt text

Deep in the bogs and watchpoint

alt text

There is a trail somewhere

alt text

last edited by Digital X