PTS Patch Notes 22.05

Hi Everyone,

Here is a list of major changes in the current PTS build.

General:

• The truck engine will now automatically be turned off if the player is AFK
  • Information about trucks that are stored in the garage is now displayed on a minimap pop-up
  • Fixed problem when terrain simulation stopped working in certain situations
  • Fixed problem when truck's wheels were falling through the models of rocks
  • Fixed problem with cargo that was falling through the trailer
  • Fixed problem when player were unable to complete tasks for fuel trailer delivery if the fuel trailer is completely empty
  • Fixed possible trucks loss if players quits the game when map is loading
  • A number of fixes for different collision situations between players trucks and trailers
  • Various fixes for in-game music
  • Various performance and memory optimizations
  • Fixed Tuz 166 ultimate suspension using wrong localization template
  • Fixed Hummer Tires using the wrong friction template.
  • Khan 39 Marshall mass tweaked to avoid mud physics glitchiness
  • Fixed "Repair The Truck" task on the Smithville Dam map
  • Multiple fixes of unrealistic collisions (wheels clipping or hovering) on various objects

Co-Op

• Fixed a bug when the discovery of a vehicle as a guest added up to the vehicles discovered in solo
  • Added ability to change region in co-op
  • Guests can now spawn cargos on manual loading zones in a coop session
  • Fixed bug when player location icon was not properly displayed on the global map in co-op

UI

• Moved crane anchors control to functions menu
  • "Out of Fuel" and "Broken Engine" messages are now properly displayed for trucks that player finds on a map
  • Max rank is now properly displayed
  • Supported option to choose different save slot
  • Added icon for locked gateways

Options

• Supported sticks inversion for gamepad
  • Supported option to choose different metrics systems
  • Supported rebind for additional features (camera, map, profile, truck controls)

Art

• Improved LOD for different objects on a map
  • Crane art fixes
  • Various rear-view mirrors placement tweaks
  • Tweaked lampposts lightning across all maps

Wheels

• Added proper force feedback for driving and collision with different objects
  • Supported settings for force feedback
  • Fixed issue with reversed pedals on Logitech G920
  • Updated icons for wheels controls on HUD
  • Various in-game controls fixes
  • Fixed problem when Logitech G29 was not properly detected by the game

Modding

• Added subscription counter in mods UI
  • Supported proper mod preview display in truck store
  • Mod download status in now displayed in the mods menu
  • Supported free camera in polygon
  • Added scrollbar in the mods menu
  • Art improvements for summer and winter polygons

Thanks for the update Esorokin!

Is this for the "5.1" patch that just dropped on the test branch? I just gave it a quick try, and it looks like both the weird naming issues for upgrades/trailers, and the terrain flickering are both solved.

Looking solid! Any ETA for when this is likely to transfer over to the live branch?

Yes, bugs that were reported from previous version (messed naming, flickering, locked gateway, missing garage) are fixed in 5.1 update as well

last edited by esorokin

@esorokin
Nice. Well, the scourge of most people's games - the phasing cargo - seems to be pretty resoundingly solved. I threw a bunch of trucks together in as awkward configurations as possible with a semi-trailer and a sidebed addon in the mix, craned a bunch of cargo around, and swapped trucks several times with everything unpacked, and it seemed to handle everything I threw at it.

Any ETA for how much longer 5.x will be in testing before it graduates to the main game? I'm wary about continuing my main save on the test branch, in case I shut myself out of it down the line due to incompatibility.

last edited by grimdanfango

@esorokin
Thanks a lot , but my G920 Wheel still don't work in the Test Branch. 😞 I can't wait to get the full immersion 😉

@grimdanfango The goal is to release this patch in live next week, but it really depends on the results of PTS testing from PTS players and our QA teams

@zickchde Could you please elaborate what exactly is not working? I personally have G920 and it works just fine

@esorokin said in PTS Patch Notes 22.05:

@grimdanfango The goal is to release this patch in live next week, but it really depends on the results of PTS testing from PTS players and our QA teams

Great, thanks! Any tips on what are helpful ways to dig up potential bugs? (I mean, besides just playing as normal and reporting anything obviously broken)

@esorokin
Exactly, because I used the old Logitech Game Software from 2018 ... instead of the G-Hub from 2020 . Oh my, I'm an ....
Thanks for the reply.
Just to know that it's working on your computer helped me to find the reason for the issue. Thanks again! 🙂

Thank you so much for fixing the cliping through trailer bug, now i can make more things faster 😍 😍

alt text

I do hope the Thrustmaster TH8 RS Shifter is included at some point please.
Is the G29-920 shifter working for you guys who own one?

last edited by Dexadrinne

@zickchde Could you please elaborate what exactly is not working? I personally have G920 and it works just fine

For me the wheel is working too (the immersion is another level)! Btw, great news, can wait for the patch next week!

last edited by Agnolini

@Dexadrinne yes using the g920 wheel and shifter and all now works perfect on test server. Still says no buttons are mapped but wheel and pedals sorted plus shifter works great with each gear replicated. FFB is exceptional, to go from nothing to this is fantastic especially pushing some of the sliders up to increase forces, brilliant fun.

Please add option to disable auto reverse when in auto mode. It is so simple. Just add it in game options.

And GREAT THANKS! Force Feedback is AWESOME!!!!! 😻

last edited by Tigron

@esorokin
please add (return) PULL winch mode and individual vehicle mileage. thx!

Will this include the Russian winter map for phase 1 or will that be release at another time?