1/1/2018 update?

anyone else get an update yesterday for the game? and anyone know what it was?

something happened yesterday, i 'effed up my editor and re-installed both MR and the editor. but prior to that, i had a brief download, for MR. i've tried to look at the 'view updates' after we get one. It is not accurate. Rufus

Hi all,

There's been no updates for MudRunner since the 13th of December. It's possible that this was Steam syncing cloud save files, or an automated update for some redist files.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

ok, i was not sure since i saw it was for mud runner and i know i had gotten the last update that was posted on the 13th. just seemed strange since there was no update news about it.

Usually smallish updates are Steam updating Redist files, happens a lot on my game list.

Im not sure why but pointless updates get released before vehicles and maps? The main things that will keep people playing while you work on small things like mirrors and lights. Whats the point of making working mirrors if there nobody left playing to look at them

@fabio-brasil i think you have the wrong idea. it was a steam update for the game, not an actual game update. i was thinking the same as you at first.

last edited by A Former User

Não amigo não estou me referindo a essa atualização , sou de console merefiro a segunda atualizaçao, e espero que a terceira venha com novos veículos (dlc)

last edited by fabio brasil

@fabio-brasil you literally just copied what i stated in another forum

@fabio-brasil

@sloppyslingers said in DLC plans?:

Im not sure why but pointless updates get released before vehicles and maps? The main things that will keep people playing while you work on small things like mirrors and lights. Whats the point of making working mirrors if there nobody left playing to look at them

is there a way to translate these posts?? i like to follow these, but ...i only speak american english.

temos o mesmo Pessamento pela falta de conteudo no jogo,,, Sim copiei, por que vc disse tudo oque eu pensei em dizer, obrigado pela compreensão

Descupa o meu inglês não é muito bom e pra piora meu computador estar bugado

Hello Fabio I'm from Br too. And here everybody use english to speak. Please use Google translator to talk in the forum. My english is poor too, but the guys here have patience with that.

Olá Fábio Tb sou Br. E aqui todo mundo usa inglês. Por favor use o Google tradutor no fórum. Meu inglês tb é ruim , mas o pessoal aqui leva isso na boa.

@pcars said in 1/1/2018 update?:

Hello Fabio I'm from Br too. And here everybody use english to speak. Please use Google translator to talk in the forum. My english is poor too, but the guys here have patience with that.

Olá Fábio Tb sou Br. E aqui todo mundo usa inglês. Por favor use o Google tradutor no fórum. Meu inglês tb é ruim , mas o pessoal aqui leva isso na boa.

Obrigado pela dica

@iyagovos is there one coming soon? I'm still waiting for steam workshop maps.