64BIT.EXE- More Memory!!!!

Please make this game 64 bit

Glad we are all in agreement here!! Increasing this game to 64 increases the possibilities and should eliminate issues we are facing. Fingers crossed

i would also like to ask Mr. Pavel to please make the 64 bit upgrade. as a New Years resolution, perhaps. Thank you to all the players/modders that are behind this. it only goes to show how strong the ST/MR community is.... Rufus

I am closing in on 50 I remember 8 bit 16 bit and 32 bit games but to not have 64 bit in this day and age is ridiculous. I have 8gb of ram but most have 16 to 32 gb of ram and the maps and Mods that these guys are capable of putting out need more memory. I have followed this community over from the original spintires and am eagerly waiting for the maps but at 32 bit they are not going to work right. I know it may take a lot of work but the end result will be an amazing game sincerely sappy1

To the developers of MudRunner,

As a user who bought this game and enjoy it,
I hereby would like to join the ones before and expressy desire to have this game fixed/extended to 64bit. Spintires has a such a big and wonderful community and we all have been waiting for something like MudRunner to come which could bring everything further for the better. This game has amazing potential for all users and modders yet to be able to extend the possibilities and be able to use the full potential of the game we would need that you expend it to 64bit so we can enjoy it the most.
Please , you made something nice but dont stop here, move on and listen to the people who play this game. Learn from what happened to Spintires and show that you care for your fanbase and for the people who spent money on your game! Thank you in advance!

I'm from the Amiga 500 days sappy, I remember that well!

Thanks for listening team much appreciated!

64bit would give us so much more stability especially with the amount of mods we all run. You guys have made a great base game you just need to keep building upon it.

64 bit would be a welcome change to MudRunner, and in this day and age who uses 32 bit OS to play games.

Yes please, in total support of 64bit. Would help the game out a lot

@iyagovos said in 64BIT.EXE- More Memory!!!!:

Hi all!

I've passed this on to the dev team and emphasised that it's something the community would really like us to implement. I can't promise anything, but we're aware of how badly you all want this.

Thanks!

yes, thank you for informing the team. it should be an easy upgrade to implement i would think.

Please do listen to the community. If you do update it to 64 bit then more people would buy the game .

Makeing this game 64bit will only increase the play ability of this game, we are the community of players, we play this game and we would like to see it raised from 32 bit to 64 bit to make it more enjoyable for us

Please Make this Game 64bit asap
Thanks Robert Cupp

Lets make the game better.

@iyagovos said in 64BIT.EXE- More Memory!!!!:

Hi all!

I've passed this on to the dev team and emphasised that it's something the community would really like us to implement. I can't promise anything, but we're aware of how badly you all want this.

Thanks!

Awesome man thanks for the response.

64 bit gets my vote! It really would help.

why the game is not running 64-bit in this day and age is beyond me I would imagine most people at this point of running 64-bit machines

Yes for 64BIT.EXE
We need the headlight sync as well as sound sync

Even Nvidia is starting to pull support for 32 bit windows! The time is now to convert MudRunner to 64bit!

https://www.techspot.com/news/72438-nvidia-dropping-support-32-bit-operating-systems.html

P.S. Cheers to the Focus team for at least acknowledging our requests 🙂