How do we play the closed alpha after registration?

Do we have to wait? Or only certain people get selected?

This is what i have thought about too. I am very excited to see who gets in and who doesn't. I hope to be part of it and help to make the game

last edited by Smelporb

@smelporb said in How do we play the closed alpha after registration?:

This is what i have thought about too. I am very excited to see who gets in and who doesn't. I hope to be part of it and help to make the game

Me too!

@thetruesqueaker said in How do we play the closed alpha after registration?:

Do we have to wait? Or only certain people get selected?

Yup. In all games (where they in closed alpha or beta), devs dont really want to publish their game, if the game itself is in earlies stage. It will cause into rating about the game and in relase day, nobody wants to play this (ik the exeptions like some crappy survival games n' stuff). So, wait about 4-5 months (or 3 months idk) and hope to get an alpha (or beta) key.

Hi all!

Yes, you will need to wait and see if you were selected for the alpha. We got a lot of people registering for this, and will be contacting those selected sometime in the near future.

@m0rdecai said in How do we play the closed alpha after registration?:

Yup. In all games (where they in closed alpha or beta), devs dont really want to publish their game, if the game itself is in earlies stage. It will cause into rating about the game and in relase day, nobody wants to play this (ik the exeptions like some crappy survival games n' stuff). So, wait about 4-5 months (or 3 months idk) and hope to get an alpha (or beta) key.

We're aiming at a far closer Closed Alpha than 4-5 months. As Mikee said in his announcement, "We can’t say exactly when it’s coming, but we really do mean soon". Testers selected will receive a key by email.