Stop the music on lvl switch...

Now in the PTS version when i switch a level and when i go back to the main menue from the multiplayer game there is some annoying music playing. I turn off music in the game but this is sill playing. How can i get rid of it?

In the "old" version of the game, the non PTS version this was not happening, so it seems to have been added.

I have my own music running in the background with winamp and that music in game is just annoying it needs to be able to be turned off.
I understand if you can not turn off the "radio" ambient music at the trailer parks/fuel stations, that is fine i can deal with that, but the rest i want to turn it off.

Can i do that somehow?

OMG, really. I also play with my own music. I understand they added it to have the jingle playing upon 'mission completed', but for map switching...omg. Just no! I will stay on the same map forever

I just wanted to post that I am having the same issue. My music in game is set to 0% but it plays when switching maps and when using a watchtower observation.

last edited by NotAFanOfNewton

@Actionjackson said in Stop the music on lvl switch...:

Now in the PTS version when i switch a level and when i go back to the main menue from the multiplayer game there is some annoying music playing. I turn off music in the game but this is sill playing. How can i get rid of it?

Oh no! 😨 At what volume is that music playing? Is it adjustable at all?
Snowrunner is one of those games where you can perfectly listen to podcasts on the side. If there's music playing that you can't turn off, it will lose that quality/potential. 🙁

A great selection of free music.