DLC plans?

Wanna give us any info on the dlc and your plans coming this year?

@mr-fritchley said in DLC plans?:

Wanna give us any info on the dlc and your plans coming this year?

I'd be interested in any information regarding this as well. I'm not sure why, as I've come from games like ESO and BF1, but this game is one of my new favorites. It's quite relaxing, and would like to see if any new content is planned.

Is there a development roadmap anywhere also? One of the biggest things I want to see is weather, which I see mentioned here, so I'd like to see what is officially planned (if anything) for the future if that's publicly available.

last edited by Jon E Boyd

Hi all!

We don't have any news to share with you at the moment, but we will have something to share in the near future. As we know more, we'll update you all.

For a hint into things that we're currently working on, working mirrors and multiplayer light/sound sync are some of the features being explored, but I couldn't say if they're going to be in the next update or not.

@iyagovos said in DLC plans?:

Hi all!

We don't have any news to share with you at the moment, but we will have something to share in the near future. As we know more, we'll update you all.

For a hint into things that we're currently working on, working mirrors and multiplayer light/sound sync are some of the features being explored, but I couldn't say if they're going to be in the next update or not.

Thank you @Iyagovos.

I'm hoping we get a vehicle and map DLC
before all that

Im not sure why but pointless updates get released before vehicles and maps? The main things that will keep people playing while you work on small things like mirrors and lights. Whats the point of making working mirrors if there nobody left playing to look at them

@sloppyslingers honestly that’s the truth I already stopped playing it like I don’t even think of playing mud runner and I’ve always wanted it

@dontdoit many players feel this way because there is literally nothing to hook you and make you want to keep playing

@iyagovos so why is more pointless features being implemented when you clearly have a full community angry about limited maps, same old vehicles, and zero mods. Great game, but I don't understand why the focus is on little things instead of taking care of the "bigger problems"?

@anthony12142

Some features are more easily implemented than others, and have been worked on for a while. The focus isn't on little things, it's just that different people work on different things, and some are done more quickly.than others.

We are currently working on content updates for Spintires: MudRunner, addressing some of the issues that you have raised here, as well as introducing workshop map support.

@iyagovos so it sounds like you all just work on whatever is easiest for you guys that way you have to put as little effort into the game

@SloppySlingers
I haven't seen you do anything but flame in this forum. Are you a game developer? If not, stop trying to tell those that are how to do their jobs. If you are, tell is all what games you've worked on so we can pick them apart too...

As long as the next update contains map workshop, I'll be happy.

@mexican_420 honestly what is there to like about the game, the devs dont listen to the majority of the community theres only a select few. They dont implement features that the majority wants, only what is easiest for them. They dont gove you very much insight at all into future plans for the game just generic responses that are dead end. They dont give much detail because they dont even know wjat they are doing. And so what if all i do is critic the game, how do you think change is made and improvements. If everyone agreed and was just happy the way it was, there would be no need to make further changes or add anything new. But thats not the case, many people feel the same as me. Only difference is i openly voice my opinion as everyone has the right to do so thats why this forum is here. If you dont agree with someones post or opinion then that is you RIGHT to disagree, not your right to tell someone that they should stop disagreeing just because it doesnt fit your ideals. How do you think any changes have every been made in history? Dissagreement or different ideas on how stuff should be done..... I think so.

@iyagovos thank you for clearing that up, but as you can see a lot of it is the little things people are saying you should drop. Literally 0 people give a shit right now about whether or not they can look in the mirrors they aren't going to use efficiently anyway. The map workshop, bigger assortment of trucks, and weather should be available for adjustment. Where did all this mud and shit come from if it's such a dry climate lol

@sloppyslingers said in DLC plans?:

@mexican_420 honestly what is there to like about the game, the devs dont listen to the majority of the community theres only a select few. They dont implement features that the majority wants, only what is easiest for them. They dont gove you very much insight at all into future plans for the game just generic responses that are dead end. They dont give much detail because they dont even know wjat they are doing. And so what if all i do is critic the game, how do you think change is made and improvements. If everyone agreed and was just happy the way it was, there would be no need to make further changes or add anything new. But thats not the case, many people feel the same as me. Only difference is i openly voice my opinion as everyone has the right to do so thats why this forum is here. If you dont agree with someones post or opinion then that is you RIGHT to disagree, not your right to tell someone that they should stop disagreeing just because it doesnt fit your ideals. How do you think any changes have every been made in history? Dissagreement or different ideas on how stuff should be done..... I think so."- He has a very strong point here. The game was good, now there is zero pulling you back in, Atleast add more challenges

Holy crap. If You Guys don't like it, play something else. Have fun with NfS or Forza. This is not a AAA Game but it has better support then most of the big titles. If they implement mods or DLC later I'm fine with it because this is a small team.

last edited by Lofwyr2030

@lofwyr2030 i have been playing other games. I havent loaded Mudrunner since november. My concern and reason i stay on forums it because yes mods or dlc may get added eventually but the dev team is going to wait so long to actually release any new content, that when it comes out nobody will be playing. Which means that it wont be profitable for them to put the time or effort into further expanding the game. Its all supply and demand basic economics. Right now the is a high demand for new content but no supply at all. When there is a good supply which at this point we havent had any insight to any new developments or plans, but when new content is available the will be no demand for it because the main consumer base will have already moved on to other games that offer a wide array of content or much more playability past 10 hours of game play

main thing to remember. some things are easier to do than others. so while we are waiting for these "bigger/more important" updates, why not get some of these "little" things done and out of the way? i for one do not mind some small updates to things while waiting for these bigger features to be implemented. other option would be what? to wait for any and all updates till the bigger and most wanted ones are done first? this would cause even more "uproar" from the community than there is now imo.

@anthony12142 said in DLC plans?:

Literally 0 people give a shit right now about whether or not they can look in the mirrors

Hey, I want working mirrors!

While I'd like more content I'm not disappointed by what's in the base game. A friend says I'll never complete the Witcher because I play an hour or so occasionally. "But it's a 50 hour game" he tells me. I bought it on sale but it was £50 full price. I spent £25 on Mudrunner and I think it'll keep me busy for at least 25 hours. I do play on hardcore mind.