Help us improve server stability [EU+US+ASIA]

Hello everyone,

We noticed that some of you are having trouble with some of our servers. In order to fix this issue and improve overall stability, we need some of your feedback on the game.

If you encountered problems on our servers, please reach out to us and email us:

Your location (country)

• The zone you usually pick in matchmaking
  • Your IP address (it can be found on www.ipchicken.com)
  • Videos of the issue occurring and a look at the scoreboard, using Debug Overlays for FPS Counter, Network Stats, and level location (these can be found under Settings > Game > DeBug Settings)
  • The Replay ID of the game the issue occurred in
  • Your MTR report

In order to get an MTR report, you will have to:

1. Download WinMTR - available here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/files/latest/download
  2. Unzip the file and run the WinMTR.exe file inside it.
  3. Set the host as your server's IP address (no port) and hit 'Start'. Here are the IP addresses to use: EU: 72.251.246.102 / US East: 209.95.51.179/ US West: 209.191.164.171 / Asia: 107.6.113.155
  4. Continue to play with MTR running in the background for at least 20 minutes. You must play with MTR running. (If possible, record your gameplay at the same time)
  5. When you are finished, stop the trace and export the results to TEXT.
  6. Go to www.ipchicken.com and copy your IP address.
  7. Email us the results at support-sandstorm@focus-home.com

Thanks for your support! Please feel free to reach out to us!

i have seen some errors on my dedicated server I would like you to seededicated server errors.JPG

can you help me with these

thanks for a great game

Hello, since the last update of insurgency sandstorm, i ve notice that the time loading for the server is really really really too long, it take sometime 3 minutes or now 10 minutes and it is really loud..., so i want to say that before the update it was really good, it tooks about 5 second to load the server... i live in reunion island and that was my favorite games but if it is like that i m about to choose another one...
waiting for your reponse.
Ladjione

Bonjour, pourquoi ma qualiter visuel est complément nul ( pourri ) depuis la mise à jour sur Xbox one là avant c’était parfait mais depuis le dernière mise a jour c’est injouable clairement….. quand est prévu le prochaine mise à jour stp ?

@chaton you could just make a better game and provide better servers. I have 100mbs internet and someone I was playing with days ago had 300mbs internet and we were getting lag and shitty ping. It's the servers made of graham crackers you people use to save 5$. Spend the money and upgrade from shared hosting on GoDaddy to something else. How do you fuck up every aspect of making a game? Somehow you managed to figure that part out. If I could give a game an award for shittiest FPS that took your money and didn't have the sense to give it back then this bullshit game would win the award because it's a garbage game with people who have no idea about weapons or making games. These 2 things don't go well together. Are you glad you failed at making a game because you did. Do you enjoy the 5k people that play your game and wish they haven't bought it? That's a real money making way to monetize your IP right there. Might as well sell off to tencent because you people are fucking retards.

last edited by Buyingin2aBeta

Hi i had recently gotten back into insurgency so i needed to redownload> i used to play in 2022 and had no problem with connection issues. But now anytime i try to join a server im hit with a preparing server notice for a while then unable to join game message. ive tried reinstalling and that helped once but it is happening again. Any help with this would be appreciated. I love the game keep up the great work guys.
- Uhinged