Engine stalling?

It happened several times... I'm driving a truck (last time was the Fleetstar), holding the gas pedal down (T150) and, suddenly, the truck will "stall" and the engine will restart (I can see the engine turning green).
Can't see a pattern to make it happen on demand.
I have played a lot of hours in the normal game and never got this problem.

@JemHadar_666 that happens to me too once in a while. It has only happened to me in the PTS version, not the original version and apparently with any vehicle.

Were both of you in automatic gear at the time?

I have the same issue. It happens in any gear.
I'm driving with a Logitech G29.

This can happen if the engine is damaged beyond 50%. Was your truck damaged?

No damage. Still stalling occasionally in auto. And yes, the problem is only on the latest PTS. On earlier PTS and live this problem does not exist.
I am also driving with G29.

last edited by Tigron

@Orrus said in Engine stalling?:

This can happen if the engine is damaged beyond 50%. Was your truck damaged?

It happens with a 100% intact Engine.

I'm using de G923 and i have the same problem. My engine stalls for no reason using any vehicle. It's very anoying specialy when I'm going up hill with cargo. Does any one know any solutions??

No. I assume its a stupid timer shutting down an engine in case you left the vehicle. On Taymyr, driving from Garage to portal that happens at roughly the same location.

Wheel: Logitech Rattling^wDriving Force GT and regardless of generic logitech or DirectX input driver. Happens since more than a year.

last edited by JTT

On ps4/5, the engine cuts off randomly when playing with a steering wheel. No such thing when playing with a gamepad.
Steering wheel support has been “spotty” from day one.

@ag Hello, what is your steering wheel model?

@netrunner
Hi.
I play G27 logitech on PC ...
There was a time when it worked properly but this bug has been around since the last major update.
Not the first case unfortunately .... it was being fixed, but now this annoying bug is back again.
No matter what car I use and where.
In fact, after a long period of depressing the accelerator pedal, this fault appears to stop the engine .....
This fault can only be temporarily rectified by releasing the accelerator pedal ....
Please correct the error as soon as possible ...

@netrunner
Hi.
There was a time when it worked properly but this bug has been around since the last major update.
Not the first case unfortunately .... it was being fixed, but now this annoying bug is back again.
In fact, after a long period of depressing the accelerator pedal, this fault appears to stop the engine .....
This fault can only be temporarily rectified by releasing the accelerator pedal ....

@netrunner said in Engine stalling?:

@ag Hello, what is your steering wheel model?

Hi.

Hi.