Still can not launch the game from the .exe file

I made this post a couple of weeks back and still we are unable to launch the game directly from the .exe

Where did you get the info that this was possible?

I mean since this game is tied to the Epic launcher, but i just ask, i have no idea actually if that would be possible, it would be great if youi could, because that means you could play it offline.

Or maybe trying to use steam overlay by adding the game to steam? I would if I could.

@ZeesuS said in Still can not launch the game from the .exe file:

Or maybe trying to use steam overlay by adding the game to steam? I would if I could.

I tried that when I add the .exe file to steam the gsme will load for a minute then out right crash. Then I decided to just launch it from the .exe file it self in the folder and the game will one load up for a minute then crash. I was hoping that they fix this issue because it is still a problem on the live game currently.

From my findings the game is linked to epic and epic is linked to a internet connection. I have steam, epic, uplay and origin. Out of all them epic is the only one where a game needs to be uninstalled with in the epic client. Short story is epic wants to know every move with its games.

@mastercap in order to launch the game, Epic needs to be running, and you need an internet connection, if those 2 requirements are met, launching via the exe should work!, if you have a pirate version of the game, even meeting these 2 wont work