Please address PvP (Open letter to NWI)

Hello NWI,

PvP is currently suffering from a lot of issues. Most importantly, in my eyes, the issue of people ragequitting in this game only to requeue immediately, as well as toxic playstyles that hinder Push more than they help it. These issues lead to a game mode that is barely playable anymore, that's how toxic it is. Please implement some sort of mechanism that prevents people from leaving and requeuing
One idea is to make requeuing like in competitive mode, in the sense that you only get the option to reconnect, until the match is over. No leave penalty, just that. Right now, you can be sure that at least HALF the team quits when they defend and lose one point super quickly, which then leads to autobalance kicking in, which ruins the match and kills the flow for the winning team and its players, and almost punishes you for doing well. Don't even want to know how many players, who have this happen to them, just quit immediately. It's not a rare complaint either.
Right now, quitting does NOT EVEN FORFEIT XP! That is just crazy to me. Don't know a single game that is this generous to ragequitters. No wonder so many people do it. Right now, I'm pretty convinced PvP is in a downward spiral of death, because people are annoyed by the issues plaguing the mode. The maps favor the playstyle of camping with a 4x way too much (please remove 4x sights from all AR based classes, this game is encouraging camping way too much), and maps like Power Plant prove this in my eyes. Right now, you cannot get a full match at night on EU, not even on Fridays and Saturdays. This is a big issue, and it did not use to be this way. About a year ago I could play this game whenever, because there were enough degenerates like me to get a full lobby even at 4am. Now you can't get a full Push lobby at ANY time, because half leaves after one objective is capped too soon. Which is a real shame, and I fear it's about to kill and bury PvP altogether. Prove me wrong and post player numbers. I bet you guys can see as well as I do, that bugs like smoke being broken for an ENTIRE patch, and now servers being near incapable of starting a match shaves a considerable percentage of players off the player count, potentially never to return, because slowly but surely, they rightfully label this game as "buggy as fuck" in their heads, so they look for a different game to play. Not to mention all the half empty matches due to ragequitting.
Please look into making a patch or series of patches to improve the PvP side of this game, it desperately needs it right now. Sink a few hundred hours into the mode on live servers and you can see all the issues your own selves. I don't want to see this game die anymore than you do, but right now, I can only see Coop persisting after this year is over.
Sorry to come off whiney in this post but this is genuinely how I see this game right now. Can't even nolife it anymore.
Thanks for reading, don't hesitate to say something regardless of your opinion. Peace.

One idea is to make requeuing like in competitive mode, in the sense that you only get the option to reconnect, until the match is over. No leave penalty, just that.
That's simple and effective idea, especially won't ban you if you simply lose connection to the server. I fully agree with this one.

please remove 4x sights from all AR based classes, this game is encouraging camping way too much
With this point I have to argue. The main point for the gun rails is you can attach any attachment you want and it should stay that way. Hell, I should be able to put a 7x scope on my pistol if there's a rail for it. That's what rails are meant for.
I suggest something different: with no-sniper classes add penalty for aiming with scopes. The longer you scope(seconds, not distance) the more weapon sway and recoil should happen (just like with normal muscles not being used to stay in one position). This should be even more visible with heavier guns.
Summary: I agree sniping ruins the fun of tactical gameplay, but limiting the accessories should not be a way to solve this IMO.

rightfully label this game as "buggy as fuck"
Sadly, I agree. I hate how NWI plays "We're doing a great job" but not mention removing cars in the release notes (1.6 nor 1.7). Then the smoke "fix" which replaced semi-good solution with a buggy one in a way that looks like they didn't test themselves. Some issues are so obvious I'm shocked they didn't see them themselves.