couple small tweaks

while messing around trying to figure out how to remove the control features overlay i played a bit with the winch points and line.

i am taking my time and just looking for a bit of feedback. type of hook or winch point icon and winch line, as well as colors for both (to a point anyway, some colors just do not seem to work well).

i tried the points without the "dot", but the hooks alone can be a bit hard to see at times. i have steel, rusted and rope colors for the line for now. hooks are red, but almost any color works with it.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by A Former User

Small things and what an efect!
Like your work, rusty cable looks best.
How are dots on logs? Remember ST ther was somne tweak on dots as well, and logs with hooks looked silly. And also red/green info was lost...

the logs i am not sure about, i have not looked to see yet. thanks for the heads up on them Sodoma. will check them next chance.

this looks very cool. and I like the hooks. Hoping to see it available for use. Rufus

@sodoma yeah the dots on the logs disappear, but you can still load it. takes a second or two finding the spot though since it is not marked.
alt text
alt text
alt text