Why do you love Insurgency?

I want to know your feedback why you love Insurgency.
For me, Insurgency is charismatic like no other fps.

Its a solid, classic feel. I come from Socom and this is a FPP Socom type shooter, IMO.

It offers great weapons, mechanics, sounds, and just good ol'fashion simple but exciting gun fights.

last edited by Eagle_One

Great weapons, Love the Niche + Edginess about playing as Middle Eastern Combatants / Militia, Gunplay is diffrent from anything, and Love the Tactical operations, its skillful but not that mind wrenchingly painful 'where alot of skill is needed'

Love the Guns, Love The Mods people make

I love the mods too, i use in every single weapon! xD

I love Insurgency's focus on infantry combat.

Its a solid feeling game, the controls are fluid and responsive, gun mechanics feel great, the sound is amazing, levels and game modes are fun to play, Mod support, great community and best of all not loot boxes hoooraaay !!!!!

For me it's the coop. I've never played a game mode like Checkpoint before, and it's a mode I never get tired of. I like how Insurgency's checkpoint is slow while Day of Infamy makes you have to push because of the constant bot respawn. I'd like to see both for Sandstorm. Sometimes I like taking it slow other times it's fun to "rush."

last edited by JBar

@jbar said in Why do you love Insurgency?:

For me it's the coop. I've never played a game mode like Checkpoint before, and it's a mode I never get tired of. I like how Insurgency's checkpoint is slow while Day of Infamy makes you have to push because of the constant bot respawn. I'd like to see both for Sandstorm. Sometimes I like taking it slow other times it's fun to "rush."

JBar, i like cheackpoint too. You always find me on "Behind Toast Door" (Hardcore) server!

For me is it Rush ,if you have a good bunch of people who like to work together its great .

It's a breath of fresh air from all the other arcade shooter's out there and it's not very often you see get a solid hardcore shooter. it's just one of the best there

Ever since the very first days of the mod, it's been at the forefront of immersive combat action, and keeps on excelling where other FPS games go "it's too performance demanding" etc, and then they prove it wrong, and oh boy how they prove them wrong too, like with the magnified optics, so many games claim it to be too hard to implement, then insurgency comes along and does it flawlessly LOL

Insurgency really reminds me of battlefield 2, bit with arma mixed in, it has that feeling of big, wide open maps, and fairly realistic gun handling. I also really enjoy coop mode that many games nowadays don't have anymore. The game also runs very well and the graphics feel very "clean".

I love the fact that it's a smooth flowing game with one hit kills. I also like the fact that a shotgun to the face can't be cured.

Push and Checkpoint are the only reasons why i love insurgency

oh, also everything about the game too..