DCMT Garage

NOMNOM loving the IH!!

will be waiting to check out the Carryall once released.

some lift and larger rubber on the YJ
alt text
alt text

Need some input on future builds. Below are a few images of trucks im thinking of doing. Let me know what you wanna see in-game!

In no perticular order I'm looking at these trucks.

#1 Jeep Honcho
alt text
#2 Hilux DoubleCab
alt text
#3 95' YOTA LandCruiser
alt text
#4 Nissan Patrol
alt text

@drgonzo1489

biased, but #1 man, all day long.. yesterday, today, tomorrow, day after.. etc.. JEEEEEEEEP. hahaha

@drgonzo1489 yeah ok, for some reason i was thinking the there was one with the stock wheel and this one was with a different set. my mistake. lol

@8up-local lol all good bro hope you enjoy it!

Never heard of a Jeep Honcho before! Shall be good to drive this one. Most of the vehicles I have for Spintires I have never heard of lol.

@digital-x said in DCMT Garage:

Never heard of a Jeep Honcho before! Shall be good to drive this one. Most of the vehicles I have for Spintires I have never heard of lol.

Maybe you know it as gladiator

@forces From 1976-1983 the "Honcho" trim package was offered on the J10 pickup. It consisted of bold striping and decals, and was offered with factory extras such as the Levi's interior or a roll bar. The content of the Honcho package varied from year to year, but "always included the wide-track look of the Cherokee Chief".

@forces essentially a jeep Comanche with honcho striping

In the UK I don't see a ton of jeeps, if it's any it's the Cherokee.

@digital-x yea this is almost like a cherokee pickup

I see, well I'm learning now eh!

Forces, Gladiator doesn't ring any bells sadly. Although it does remind me of a TV show.

@digital-x https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Gladiator

most people think of the 62' gladiator townside when they hear gladiator

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

@drgonzo1489 #1 all day dude. That thing would be sweet.