DLC plans?

@sloppyslingers said in DLC plans?:

@mexican_420 honestly what is there to like about the game, the devs dont listen to the majority of the community theres only a select few. They dont implement features that the majority wants, only what is easiest for them. They dont gove you very much insight at all into future plans for the game just generic responses that are dead end. They dont give much detail because they dont even know wjat they are doing. And so what if all i do is critic the game, how do you think change is made and improvements. If everyone agreed and was just happy the way it was, there would be no need to make further changes or add anything new. But thats not the case, many people feel the same as me. Only difference is i openly voice my opinion as everyone has the right to do so thats why this forum is here. If you dont agree with someones post or opinion then that is you RIGHT to disagree, not your right to tell someone that they should stop disagreeing just because it doesnt fit your ideals. How do you think any changes have every been made in history? Dissagreement or different ideas on how stuff should be done..... I think so.

Exactly my point of view; well said sloppyslingers!

When I look at this game now I think it should NEVER had been available or released on consoles, but should have stayed 'PC only' as it was. The game on consoles is dead after approx. 10-15 hours of gameplay; the Bog, the 'biggest' map in the game becomes very boring after a while and is way to small for exploring. Only the PC modding community keeps this game interesting by releasing new different maps and vehicles.

Since there's no honest clearness about modding for consoles, and I think there will never be, you can be frank to say this game has failed on the consoles.

@SloppySlingers It sounds like you just want to bitch and moan and that no answer will satisfy you. The game hasn't even been out for 3 months yet, give them a chance to get things rolling.

You can voice your concerns and criticism, but perhaps you should try discussing ideas for future content and such, rather than just twisting any response you get into something negative.

I mean I get it... I too am cautious over the future of the game as I wonder if such a niche game can be a success enough to help the game grow, but they are with a good partner for that in Focus, and we need to give them time to get going. Look at Farming Simulator... It too was a niche game that got ported to the consoles and I barely saw anyone playing early versions, but now they have DLC and I've got nearly a dozen people on my list that own the latest one.

We just have to hope that SpinTires can grow like that too.

It amazes me that such an eclectic and slow-paced game has such a rude and impatient community.

last edited by -Morbid-

@morbid Apparently you have not read a majority of forums on here. I have pitched numerous ideas to help sales, advertising, and even additional content for the game. I have put forth more effort trying to explain to them what would help their sales and future fan base. But everything is ignored, if you think this is a community based game where our input is valid then you are very mistaken. You can complain about statements ive made or whine that i down the game to much. But i reality every statement has great reason or fact supporting it. Im not the only one either, go through and you will find quantities of people unsatisfied with the game on console and the lack of insight into future plans or developments

Hi there, @SloppySlingers,

As has been said a couple of times before, it's difficult for us to be as reactive as you would like, because of the time it takes to make games. We're actively reading and taking input from the community, and we find everything we read here incredibly valuable.

We appreciate the feedback you're giving us, and plan on introducing some (not all) of it in the future. We plan to have updates on what is to come in the near future.