STEAM and Map support....

Is STEAM ever going to give us the MAP support they promised to give us ??...I mean come on its forcing us to get maps from other less safe websites..they promised us at the beginning of the Release it would happen and so far Monthes into the release we still have nothing...

Yep still waiting... They wont even give us an ETA

Hi there,

We are still working on workshop map support currently, and we expect it to come early this year, but we don't have a closer ETA than that currently.

@iyagovos said in STEAM and Map support....:

Hi there,

We are still working on workshop map support currently, and we expect it to come early this year, but we don't have a closer ETA than that currently.

These answers are starting to come out of my nose.
Everything takes so long to be done. I understand there is a small team working on it, but the way things are going now do kinda take me back to Oovee times.

Im not giving up hope yet, but ya'll deffo need to step up your game.
Give us something to look forward to, times and dates, content and patches, just something concrete.

PLEASE!!!

I feel like they have a flow chart. Oh, someone's bitching about this issue, copy and paste this response.

I get the not wanting to break deadlines or give false hope. But some more communication of or details on why it's such a big project to add maps, or that there's a serious bug that requires immediate attention. Has to be a better way to communicate what's going on and where you see the updates headed. And early this year? How about you say Q1 or Q2. Or what about our next patch plans to contain xxx.

Personally I'd love to see a set schedule. Say first Monday of every month a check will be released containing anything. At least a consistent update schedule with some meaningful changes or additions to the game would show continued support even while big projects are being worked on.

I'm just ranting to rant. Ignore me.

Hi there!

We understand that things are taking a little time, but what we're working on does take time. To give you a little more context on what we're working on, the next large update will have brand new content and will be out in the near future.

Hi there!

We understand that things are taking a little time, but what we're working on does take time. To give you a little more context on what we're working on, the next large update will have brand new content and will be out in the near future.

Pffff facepalm...

we can only hope at this point..

but at least they arent ignoring us like Ovee did..

Hi @articzap,

Thank you for laying out exactly what you would like from us, it's much appreciated. (Apologies for not responding to this earlier, it appears you posted while I was posting my previous response.)

I feel that we've stuck with an update per month so far since release, but it is something we'd like to keep doing, and we appreciate why the community would like it - I'm actually working on such a post right now, for the next upcoming update, which we do plan to come in Q1 this year (though this is subject to change).

@iyagovos The first quarter? 3 long months or more? God, why is Pavel still working on the game alone, give him proper team and resources finally... :C

@yo-dude said in STEAM and Map support....:

Hi there!

Pffff facepalm...

Are you serious? So you'd rather have a specific release date that then gets postponed several times?

@knight25 said in STEAM and Map support....:

@iyagovos The first quarter? 3 long months or more? God, why is Pavel still working on the game alone, give him proper team and resources finally... :C

No, we're already two weeks into Q1, so three standard length months or less.

Hi @articzap,

Thank you for laying out exactly what you would like from us, it's much appreciated. (Apologies for not responding to this earlier, it appears you posted while I was posting my previous response.)

I feel that we've stuck with an update per month so far since release, but it is something we'd like to keep doing, and we appreciate why the community would like it - I'm actually working on such a post right now, for the next upcoming update, which we do plan to come in Q1 this year (though this is subject to change).

Meu amigo pelo menos coloquem uma dlc de caminhão velho, pra que agente não pare de jogar no console, e muito tempo pra uma atulizaçao, espero que valapena todo esse tempo

last edited by fabio brasil

@lombra
Just for my own curiosity: What is the difference between "unspecific release date" and "postponed specific release date"?

And actually, half of january is already gone (therefore it doesn't count), february is extraordinary short (doesn't count either)so there is just one proper month to go 😃

But seriously: last update was just before christmas. That means just before lot of holidays. It simply takes a time to made something that you can put into a update. And even when it may look like "it's just removing artificial obstacles", real situation might be different...

@lombra said in STEAM and Map support....:

No, we're already two weeks into Q1, so three standard length months or less.

ok, ok, but why there is not even the smallest mention of what will be in the next update. Just do not talk about stupid working mirrors... The camera on the roof in the spintires was 100 times better anyway ... That camera allows you to hear the roar of the engine and still see the front wheels and the surroundings of the truck.. and map support in the workshop should be standard from the first day

last edited by knight25

@lombra said in STEAM and Map support....:

@yo-dude said in STEAM and Map support....:

Hi there!

Pffff facepalm...

Are you serious? So you'd rather have a specific release date that then gets postponed several times?

I rather have a game that gives what was promised. ... full mod support at release... a brand new map joining along the original 5 ... ( DELUGE IS NOT NEW!!! ) multiplayer at realease... (remember first few weeks?) Just calling it how i see it ....
Considering the history, i reckon a bit more insight in what is going on is not to much to ask for.
Im not trying to drag mudrunner down in any way, but i think that as a community we deserve a bit more

3 months??? Yes, you no longer release updates!!!Release date 31.10.17.You have done nothing at all!!!All that was is minor fixes(patches).Everything!!!Very similar to the situation with OOVEE!!!

@iyagovos Devs, really ... Pavel promised that work on the game will speed up this year. He talked about different great ideas, but we still do not know anything specific, Look at the numbers:
http://steamcharts.com/app/675010
http://steamcharts.com/app/263280
More people are playing Oldtires than in the Mudrunner! Many players do not see the point in buying mudrunner because the game does not really differ from spintires at all. We need something really big, something that old game doesn't have to interest players. Tell or show us what you're working on, that's very important.

People play old Spintires, like myself, because we can play custom maps way easier on the old game.

My friend will purchase the game as soon as map support becomes available.