No class selection possible - no favorites

Sorry guys, but we are experiencing the following problem:
about every second time we cannot select a class. We are 3 people playing together on our server. everybody same problem

the left side of the screen is completely empty.
I am questioning myself if anybody is testing this at all.
This has already been working.

favorites list does not work at all.
either you see a complete list of all servers - same view as "internet" or nothing at all.

this is really bad.....

Yeah I have exact same problems. all my favorites servers are all gone (too many servers on the list) and after finishing a game and loading to next map I can't pick any class. Love the night maps but too many bugs and now I hate to shut down the game and restart... that makes me stop playing this game... they shouldn't have release the night map until they figure out the basic stuff.... maybe I have to go back to play the first insurgency..

I do not think this problem has something to do with night maps in general, but I will keep an eye on it.

I feel that the developers are not playing the game.
Its always the same with developers who are not using the software themselves.......

Same here. Server runs on Debian 10. Since 1.7 it happens very often that someone suddenly can't select a class when changing map because they are not visible. As soon as this happens, some bots are invisible for some players. The bots are also all marked with "NAME" instead of Commander as an example. Before that update everything went fine. In the logs there is nothing to see, except the same error message as always.

last edited by Menace8623

@dingdong said in No class selection possible - no favorites:

Yeah I have exact same problems. all my favorites servers are all gone (too many servers on the list) and after finishing a game and loading to next map I can't pick any class. Love the night maps but too many bugs and now I hate to shut down the game and restart... that makes me stop playing this game... they shouldn't have release the night map until they figure out the basic stuff.... maybe I have to go back to play the first insurgency..

Same here. And for the other 3 or 4 people or so that play on my server.

But luckily we have blue and red guns now 🙂

Even if the developers may not be interested anyway. I wanted to attach the picture where you can see what the bots are called when they are invisible in spectator mode.

I don't know if others have the same problem in connection with class selection. But on our server it is.

The missing class selection is annoying because a person has to reconnect, but then there are the invisible bots for some People. They have to reconnect the server as well.

and yes, I have to agree with @hatschaping. At least the colours remain 😃

Bots With NAME

last edited by Menace8623