rear axle animation inverted/backwards?

Front axle is fine. When FR wheel moves up, right side of front axle moves up as well.
Rear axle is weird. When RR wheel moves up, LEFT side of axle moves up and right side moves down...
Any insight is welcome! 🙂

Front:
0_1516297108936_20180118133115_1.jpg

Rear:
0_1516297152866_20180118133310_1.jpg

EDIT: I have the wheels' ParentFrame set to the bone in each axle, should they be attached to the axle's _cdt instead? Also if anybody can give me a tip on enabling collisions for the axles, that would be awesome too...!

last edited by Mexican_420

Collisions on axles is a little more advanced I believe. Does you axle code look like this?

<Axles>
	<Axle Frame="AxleBone1" />
	<Axle Frame="AxleBone2" />
</Axles>

@Hazzard
the names of my bones are different, but yes...

Interesting - have you linked your axlebones to your deadbone and is it an IK setup?

last edited by Hazzard

Uh, what's a deadbone...?
No IK...
On closer inspection it appears that both my axles are moving in sync instead of independently, dunno if that helps with strictly the animation aspect...

last edited by Mexican_420

@mexican_420, a deadbone is the center bone of the vehicle which everything is linked to, mostly.

Can you post the code to see how ya have it?

Parts? Not sure what you mean.

Is the animation working on the rear axle? I see what ya mean but is the axle moving or is stationary?

Post all of it plz.

Did you rotate the rear axle at all? The code looks correct.

Oops, I mean the axlebone.

last edited by Tattoo

I might have, can't remember now but if I did I've since reset XForm on it, and it showed 0 rotation and 100% scale....
Thought maybe I'd mirrored the IK from the front axle, but they're 2 separate axles to start with...

Comparing your code with the kraz255, the only difference I see in the wheel section is the kraz255 has the ParentFrame="BoneAxleFront" in the template section at the top.

Everything else looks right to me, except the weight. It in kilos, not pounds so 3750 is 8267lbs.

edit: Now the uaz469 doesn't have ParentFrame="BoneAxleFront".

last edited by Tattoo

@Tattoo
Yes, the bone was rotated. Must have missed that one...
Thanks again. 🙂

Hmm, no kiddin'? Cool. So it's fine now?

Yeah, we're cookin' with gas now man. Appreciate it!
Wanna tell me how I can make it so that you can't add trailers without the hitch add-on while you're at it? lol

There is code in the trailer.xml like this;
trailer_cistern.xml

<GameData>
	<WinchSocket Pos="(-8.05; 0.65; 0.53)" />
	<WinchSocket Pos="(-8.05; 0.65; -0.53)" />
	<WinchSocket Pos="(-4.107; 1.347; 1.170)" />
	<WinchSocket Pos="(-4.107; 1.347; -1.170)" />
	<WinchSocket Pos="(0.437; 1.417; 0)" />
	<RequiredAddon Types="maz_tractor,kraz_tractor" />
	<RequiredAddon Types="ural_exhaust" />
	<InstallSocket Offset="(0; 1.06; 0.0)" Type="KamazTrailer" />
</GameData>

It's the <RequiredAddon Types=" that does it.