100% on Kovd

the map isnt even out of the test server and i have completed 100% of the map (minus an upgrade which i cant find), there needs to be more content when the map actually launches (or more maps need to be released quicker! even if you have to steal some Mod Maps for the game)

Well you need to do it again when the patch will go live as you cant copy the progress of PTS to main game... i never play pts for progress, just messing arround s bit ...always waiting for the official patch to continue progress

last edited by Nona

@FearedFox18 I don't think the new map is complete yet, well I hope not anyway!

i finished the new map in just a few hours im kinda disappointed in the lack of content

@chipmunk197 said in 100% on Kovd:

i finished the new map in just a few hours im kinda disappointed in the lack of content

i tried to take it slow, but theres not much content in the new map!.....i finished 100% in less than 3 days, at a few casual hours every day (when i wasnt playing coop with a friend on the Live version

@Nona said in 100% on Kovd:

Well you need to do it again when the patch will go live as you cant copy the progress of PTS to main game... i never play pts for progress, just messing arround s bit ...always waiting for the official patch to continue progress

i know, and i will gladly spend another 3 to 5 hours completely the map again because i love the game (even with its flaws), im also the guy in my discord server who posts stuff about future patches to get people excited only to have their hopes and dreams crushed