Can’t play with friends on ps4

Me and my friend have played once fine when we both got the game but we can’t seem to be able to join each other games now

@TUBBYG23 said in Can’t play with friends on ps4:

Me and my friend have played snowrunner once fine when we both got the game but we can’t seem to be able to join each other games now we have both restarted the campaign and still nothing. We can jump into random lobby’s but can’t join each other any advice would be great

Hi;
I play on pc and i have the exact same issue, my brother and i are connected to the same rooter, we can join random People, but when we try to join each other, we either get connexion lost or simply back to main menu after few secondes, i don't know if developpers are aware about this issue, because i didn't find much complaints about it, really hope they'll fix it asap, we can't wait anymore to play it !

Im having that issue too i can't join my friend but he can join me and its frustrating because I want to help him get stuff done

Same here PS4 I can join 5 of my American friends but none of them can join me (UK)