PTS for 6.0 is over?

There is an announcement that 6.0 will go live next week. Does it mean that PTS for now is over? There are still a lot of critical bugs on PTS. Are they fixed?
What about content? Will we have wobbly wheels on Tuz 16 like they are on PTS now? Why at all new trucks get released as they are, when they got so much negative feedback?
We tested only one map. Does it mean they will release only one map as it was on PTS 6.3? We didn't test other maps yet. Remembering PTS v5 - all bugs, missing icons that used to be on pre-release PTS migrated straight into live without any fixing. Even at first it get bounded to PTS save folder. How it could have been miss looked by QA is still a mystery for everyone. Will we have the same issue now either?

They've stated that Phase 1 will be a two-update rollout, so I assume it's highly likely that after the release, they'll immediately roll out the Afrikanda map to the PTS for testing ahead of the second live update.

This dlc was supposed to be "soon after release" at this point can we give them a finished product?

@Tigron said in PTS for 6.0 is over?:

Remembering PTS v5 - all bugs, missing icons that used to be on pre-release PTS migrated straight into live without any fixing.

I remember some issues that were left behind in the v5 PTS did get fixed before going live. So Saber will most likely do SOME additional fixing before going live with the build. They just don't feel like they need to post another update on the PTS.

@Mason1327 said in PTS for 6.0 is over?:

This dlc was supposed to be "soon after release" at this point can we give them a finished product?

You mean "can we get a finished product" (3 months after game's release)? I'd hope so. I have no need for a DLC if significant base game issues remain. The product has improved since release, but a number of issues remain.

I hope they can solve it, but they will always have some stupid bugs. The official version 5.0 points the archive to the PTS folder . @Tigron Tuz 16‘s problem looks like the torque of each wheel is different, even the direction of the torque is different!

The fences and stuff still just fall over when you get close to them as well, this appeared in the first version of the PTS and made its way straight into the live version. Would also like to see the exhaust smoke looked at since it's much better on the PS4 version of the game compared to everything else. Not sure why that odd thing is overlooked between each version of the game. Just go watch a tayga on the PS4 and then watch it anywhere else. One looks awesome with the proper exhaust smoke and the others look like some clean diesel future trucks.