Need help with performance

Since patch 1.6 my game as been running terribly, just unbearably badly. My FPS stay just under 60 all of the time, regardless of my video settings. This was fine before 1.5. No complaints before 1.6 whatsoever. Now that the CTE launched, I am convinced that my copy of sandstorm, despite repeated reinstalling, is being weighed down by some type of bug that I cannot get rid of. I reinstalled the game multiple times, purged any and all configs, have all my drivers up to date, made a ticket here and a post on the forums, NOTHING brings me anywhere close to the performance I had pre 1.6. Even the beta version ran better, because I just put all my settings to low and got high framerates as a result, but that is no longer possible. I have done EVERYTHING I can think of, including reinstalling windows. I desperately need help with this, all I have gotten so far with this issue is dismissal because it sounds like the usual complaints about performance, but the difference between 1.6 and 1.5 has been day and night. It is not an exaggeration to say that I get TWICE the FPS on CTE that I get on the live version. Something is wrong with my copy and I need help to fix it or I cannot continue playing this game, even though I really want to. I don't know how much longer I can play like this. The game runs quite closely to how I would expect it to run if my CPU was still at 3GHZ, but it's not.

Things I have done:

• Take the underclock and undervolt off my CPU

• verify integrity of game files

• delete configs

• reinstalled the game 6 times

• reinstalled windows

• turned off any forced settings in my drivers

• had up to date drivers every step of the way

• deleted every Sandstorm related file on my computer

At this point, I will openly admit my desperation with this issue, I have no idea what could be causing this. I have sought help a bunch of times, on this forum as well as with a ticket, but that ticket just got closed with no way for me to respond.
All I heard people say is that my PC is too weak, but it clearly isn't since it worked before patch 1.6 and even now on the CTE, the game runs beautifully and like it used to on live, even on a full server. All I want is the performance that I already had in the past, no actual improvements from there, not that they wouldn't be appreciated. I also know someone running the game on the same rig I do, except with 8GB of DDR3 ram and an i5 4980, and they get reportedly around 100 FPS on low settings, which checks out COMPLETELY with my own experience before 1.6 hit.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, this is by far my biggest problem with the game.
Thanks for reading.

DxDiag.txt

last edited by ham cucumber

I am also asking for more performance improvements, avg FPS is under 60 which is unjustifiable.

I also have the same problem, I thought my laptop is starting to crash. But on other game like Hell Let Loose, I always get 60 fps on medium setting.

Same problem here my setup ryzen 5 3600x rtx 2080 super 16gb 3200mhz ram cte played perfectly fine but now I got severe framedrops from 130fps to 50 fps and the frame time is horrible even when I have 130 fps it feels like 30fps