Unable to find aircraft parts on Imandra map

I have scanned with the metal detector all around the area where they're supposed to be several times but I was only able to find the fuselage.
For some reason the wings won't show up for me.

last edited by scaniatrucker73

distance to the parts seems to be smaller for the wing section (assume that they are smaller and give out a weaker signal) but you will get a beep when close. It takes some scanning with your eyes and the detector but they are out there.

@Beefalo-Bart I know they're out there but I have driven around the edge of the water like 5 times scanning with the metal detector and scanning the water with my eyes and I still can't find the wings.
I guess I'll just have to mark this contract as "not completed".

And regarding the beep you mention: The metal detector is not the same as the seismic vibration unit, it doesn't beep when you get close.

last edited by scaniatrucker73

Hello

I add post about all places of airplane parts. I think that is solution for you. You can look.

Happy gaming.. 😉

I will be streaming tonight on getting them, and thought about showing the locations for a youtube video. I stream this game almost every day from 9pm to midnight EST.

Thanks for all the replies. I saw a Youtube video a few days ago and after that I was able to find the wings and complete the contract and with that also the Imandra map.

After doing this and the scout car mission at least a half dozen times or so. I can go right to the locations and get the parts without the metal detector module lol. But I do remember that first time and driving around that cursed lake lol scanning and scanning .........