PTS Update 04/08/2020

Hello Runners!

We've just published another PTS update, fixing the black screen in the customize menu, among other things. Thanks for all your feedback!

• Tuz 108 Warthog - fixed textures for savior addon
  • Fixed a bug when on-map vehicles were not displayed in the trucks section of player profile
  • Fixed error "Can't Load Overlay Brand Curve us_road_asphalt_road_double" in the game editor
  • Fixed black screen in customize menu
  • Additional localization and stability fixes
last edited by Jellyfoosh

Thats Fantastic news keep up the awesome work guys getting a little bit closer to map release can t bloody wait

It's 04/08/2020 today, isn't it?

Thank you so much for fixing the black screen!

@Kuang11 said in PTS Update 04/08/2020:

@Jellyfoosh can you stick this thread ?

And "unstick" the old (irrelevant) ones?

Oh Yes, thanks to the team for their responsiveness. awesome work for an awesome game !!

push up...............................

Black Screen Fix: Confirm. πŸ™‚

@Jellyfoosh
Name of new pool in update is not displayed anymore.

It’s unbelievable that no one cares so much about being able to connect from the same internet network! Ridiculous!

However, I don’t understand how you can ruin a game so much! I've played a lot of games so far and none of them have had such a problem that you can't connect from the same network months after release! Disgusting!

@JTT said in PTS Update 04/08/2020:

@Kuang11 said in PTS Update 04/08/2020:

@Jellyfoosh can you stick this thread ?

And "unstick" the old (irrelevant) ones?

irrelevant is subjective. Please do not. Adding the Patch Notes chronologically works great for all.

So you need TWO threads. One for the latest patch and one collecting the older patchnotes.

@JTT
nah, Patch Notes should be locked from comments entirely.
There's already a spot elsewhere for 'Patch Feedback', and it aint 'this thread'.
I'm sorry, just woke up still suckling my first cuppa joe... Got to Un-Stuck a rig from a structural column this morning yet, fun times ahead.

Patch Notes:

Me: Delete old patch notes:
Newest Patch notes FIRST:
Like can we actually play ver 5 of SnowRunner?

I also ask other players to confirm.
There is a problem with collisions, and it is very noticeable in the Imandra map, where there are many roads with obstacles and rocky bottlenecks, the vehicles when they are near rocks, trees and other obstacles, have the collision area too large, and one finds oneself with means that, passing in proximity to these obstacles, for example, are diverted by going over the rocks, as if attracted by a magnet, as well as near trees, and the vehicles immediately depart towards these obstacles. I don't know if the problem is in the means or in the maps, but precisely in certain situations, it makes it difficult or impossible to overcome the obstacle.

@Roby1164 said in PTS Update 04/08/2020:
are diverted by going over the rocks, as if attracted by a magnet, as well as near trees, and the vehicles immediately depart towards these obstacles.

Back in Spintires early days, this was a sign of a bad mod, there is a lot of legacy in SnowRunner.

I think one should find that a big culprit is the RoyalBM, not only does it exhibit everything you mention, it also can just flip over ~ just for fun like.

last edited by gbeeTen