Looking for feedback on my first map

alt text

The Gauntlet v.8

I would love to get some feedback on my first map. This map is intended to cater to all kinds of drivers and haulers. Let me know what you like and don't like so I can make my future maps better.

You can watch me build them live on Mixer Monday - Friday from 7:15amPT - 8:30am PT - PiX3LMonkey's Stream. Stop by and say hi.

Thanks!

-PiX3LMonkey

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Looks really good going by the images, I will have time later to test it properly and will let you know. The terrain blends together really nicely with the distributions and plant models btw, good job on that!

anywhere else to download this? i will not use that 3rd party site personally.

lookin good and would not mind checking your map out.

Looks good. Thanks. Nice presentation too.

@8up-local said in Looking for feedback on my first map:

anywhere else to download this? i will not use that 3rd party site personally.

lookin good and would not mind checking your map out.

@PiX3LMonkey
This. Got bored the other night and decided reluctantly to peruse "that 3rd party site" and you'll never guess which map I spent the evening driving around in...

@8up-local and @89cherokeelimit I'll see if I can submit it directly to the spintires.nl site tonight. Until then, you all can grab the map here: The Gauntlet - Hosted on Datafilehost.com. I like datafilehost so much more than dl-file.com. No double ads/phantom links to deal with. Let me know if you have any issues grabbing the file

thank you, much preferred and downloading it now.

only gotten the garages unlocked so far, but i am liking it. i still have a good bit of map to check out, but so far though it seems to be a good log map that looks challenging while also at the same time a good trail map for a lazy Sunday cruise. will be checking this out a bit more for sure.