Custom scenarios save management

I suppose it was changed and undocumented with 04/08 patch.
Now, you can only save the progress on ONE SINGLE MOD MAP per save slot.

Before, you could save as many as you wanted on a single save slot. And that was good.
We only needed a way to easily manage each map inside the same slot (to easily reset one for example)

I play 10 different maps, one day ill certainly play 30. Will i need 30 different save slots? Given we currently only have 4, and 3 of them are used for different playthroughs... this looks completely bad, unmanageable, unfriendly.

So, please, bring back the old system as soon as possible.
Thank you 🙂

Agree that the save system now in pts has not enough capacity for the future. Moded maps should have their own saves not one of the four for the main game. And as now money (but not xp what is right so) transfers from moded maps to other moded maps (bug).

I told you on Discord, 3 weeks ago, it was a bug and not a feature. The game didnt properly delete all the savegame files.

Maybe they can add more saveslots,

@1nsane said in Custom scenarios save management:

I told you on Discord, 3 weeks ago, it was a bug and not a feature. The game didnt properly delete all the savegame files.

Maybe they can add more saveslots,

I remember that 1nsane.
But the system was overall lots better, as i could play as much custom maps as i wanted.
The "bad side" was when i needed to reset a map. But that was easy deleting the 2 mod files and starting a new game.

Now, it could be better to have one mod map per save slot... as its lot easier to restart. But the fact each map uses one new save slot makes it a completely useless upgrade.

Why not 1 single save slot for all maps, and a menu to select what map we want to play/restart/delete?

Having a bugged game isnt a solution to your problem. adding savegame slots is.

The main problem is that a player Profil is not divided from a playthrough savepoint at all. As yet there are no real gamesaves!!!!! That is highly dangerous and will lead to disaster in the future when many players play moded maps. I think pure paranoia (more than one player plays the game on one machine steeling them money) lead the devs to the descision of one player, one Profil, one automatic save and now they have to row backwarts from this descision. First they gave us four Profils and now?