New Michigan contracts broken - serious problem PTS 8.0

Now "Super Order" and "Cement for the region" contracts are duplicated. Also the contract that is divided into stages is the one that is displayed as "Cement for the region" name, but having "Super Order" tasks under itself.
@esorokin @Jellyfoosh Please fix it and take measures to prevent such mistakes in future.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.08.16 - 13.29.16.27.jpg
SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.08.16 - 13.29.08.71.jpg

last edited by Tigron

UP! The problem still exists in PTS 7.5

In addition on 7.5, the "Cement For The Region" contract has reset and can be activated even though it was completed in a prior build. Similar behavior to when the first two Steel River contracts became available to redo even though they were completed.

UP! The problem still exists in PTS 8.0

When these were first released, they worked fine. I don't understand how these got broken and subsequently, passed on to version 8.

I loaded a fresh save to PTS 8 and this is broken...

This should be fixed in upcoming patch.

I do Not have that QUIST on X-BOX X , or X -BOX S , hard complete is not there ? Do need to know I am ?

@KiDdYoNe And FLYING TRUCKS , It took loaded International truck & trailer to the SKY , not on ground , there is a wire into the sky ![alt text]([image url](

• B2450415-C5D3-41B9-B310-E83EC9D104D8.jpeg 754C6E3E-064B-4A66-B60A-79458EAAE062.jpeg link url))

Ran across a page I was not to go , Saber Interactive ? & a other page ?