TUZ 108 "Warthog" overlapping textures - wrong fix in PTS 7.5

Some textures on new TUZ 108 "Warthog" overlap and looks so ugly.
And there are no warthogs in Russia. We have only boars in our forests.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.07.24 - 22.21.36.51.jpg
SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.07.24 - 22.20.48.27.jpg

last edited by Tigron

Thats not textures that are overlapping, thats addons..

UP, PTS 7.1 same problem. Textures of modules are overlapping.

Another angleļ¼ŒAlmost all the problems of this truck are caused by the ultra-short wheelbase. Can't we have a TUZ108 with a normal wheelbase?
snap_screen_20200729161510.jpg

The utility attachment should not be available for this truck, OR it should have it's own utility attachment that is adapted to it's chassis and other aspects.

Right now it looks goofy as hell.

In fact, looking at the pictures, I think the solution is very simple. Make roof projector light unmountable module. Move roof rack a few cm forward replacing roof projector light (it has extra lamps on the roof rack anyway). There is enough space for it.
But for "gaswagen pipe", probably some module conflict mechanism should be used, like we already cannot have long snorkel and cabin cage on this truck.

last edited by Tigron

@Jellyfoosh @esorokin
The fix introduced in PTS 7.3 was the worst way possible. Please see the picture below how it should have been fixed correctly.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.07.24 - 22.20.48.27.jpg

last edited by Tigron

Now, when projector is a removable module since PTS 7.4, it is possible to move roof rack forward and avoid collision with van body? Please do it like I showed on the picture above.

last edited by Tigron

@esorokin
Please make big round air filter on the van body (kung) 1 unit (see picture). It will allow to use at least one custom exhaust pipe (on the left side) and it will fit van body relatively well.
Also move roof rack a bit forward and make it conflicting with projector, not with van body as I showed on the picture above. Anyway there are extra lights on roof rack.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.08.19 - 23.10.51.63.jpg