Beyond excited for this!

I've been a tabletop gamer LONG before I was a PC/Console gamer. Necromunda is my FAVORITE minis game of all time. Mechanically, Mordhiem had some improvements, but the setting for Necromunda is just brilliant.

I hope we get the Outlands gangs as well! I want my 'Festering Boils' to rule the underhive again!

I would love if they are able to add a multiplayer campaign system, to make it feel more like the original... but I understand that may be too much to hope for.

Still, you guys are going to get my money for SURE!

Ray
Software QA Engineer
Lifelong Gamer

Same here! I've been excited to see shadow wars Armageddon released in the tabletops world but finally getting back to necromunda is just too exciting!
I just hope that the forums coming online means that we are getting more details soon

Same here - I deffinatly think we will see a much better multiplayer PvP system in Necromunda than what we have in Mordheim, mostly due to all the feedback and the fact that it is something people really want!

My hopes is, that we will be able to make leagues and challenge each others gangs in that league. The main problem with that is server costs 😞

At least a way to que up for a match woulf be a great improvement!

@Game-kNight said in Beyond excited for this!:

Same here - I deffinatly think we will see a much better multiplayer PvP system in Necromunda than what we have in Mordheim, mostly due to all the feedback and the fact that it is something people really want!

My hopes is, that we will be able to make leagues and challenge each others gangs in that league. The main problem with that is server costs 😞

At least a way to que up for a match woulf be a great improvement!

I've never tried skirmishes in Mordheim but i hope there can be something like a multiplayer campaign with several players where everyone fights for turf and money.

It would probably end up having a level of backstabbing equal to CivV, but it would be fun

that's exactly what tabletop mordheim (and moreso Necromunda) is all about 🙂