Texture loss during ganger customization

When customizing ganger colors and patterns, textures are lost resulting in a neon pink result.

It seems to occur most frequently when changing the texture patterns. Attached are my save and logs.

If you revert the melee ganger back to gang defaults and save, everything seems to be OK. Customization can continue fairly normally. But when you then select the pattern with the more vertical stipes instead of the angled stripes, and then back out of the customization window, this happens. The issue occurs when customizing patterns on either upper or lower body gear. This is consistent for me with this ganger on this save.

SaveGames.zip Logs.zip
20200907134116_1.jpg

Hey @Cetera

Thanks a lot for pointing this to us and providing more info.
I was aware of some scars and textures who seem to disappear sometimes but this sounds like a new one to me.
i will send it to the team right away. If it happens again, feel free to send more footage in as our team will check this post out.

Have a great one! I hope you enjoy the game!

Please update the display driver.
Use Display Driver Uninstaller application to properly uninstall the current display driver
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/53770/pc-technical-faq-07-09-2020

last edited by FHI HelpDesk

@Raibi said in Texture loss during ganger customization:

Hey @Cetera

I was aware of some scars and textures who seem to disappear sometimes but this sounds like a new one to me.
i will send it to the team right away. If it happens again, feel free to send more footage in as our team will check this post out.

I hope it isn't new. I reported it several months ago. They should have my video footage of it too. If you need more, please let me know. I can recreate and record it.

Also, it does not appear to be a driver issue. I'm running the latest from nVidia, 452.06.

Patterns are just fundamentally broken. They don't stick at all, on anything. Here is a good example. Notice the weapon pattern actually on the gun and compare it with the pattern selected:

20200908124134_1.jpg