"Unloaded Cargo", bug when changing maps.

What happened? I tipped over (Paystar 5070, sideboard semitrailer), lost my cargo and put it back to place with a crane. Had to change maps (drummond to smithville).

Drove with the "reloaded" truck to the portal, all the way down to the warehouse and could not unload cargo. Because I did not have it. It was still at the "entry portal on that map". I forgot to pack the cargo as I loaded it up again. Resulted in a piece of cargo being spawned together with the truck & trailer, but not ON the trailer. Likely "through".

Suggestion: Game should automatically "pack" any cargo available as soon as you enter a portal.

last edited by JTT

@JTT said in "Unloaded Cargo", bug when changing maps.:

Suggestion: Game should automatically "pack" any cargo available as soon as you enter a portal.

Bad idea. I'm pretty sure other people like myself tend to double stack and overload trailers. If you pack them like that, you lose cargo that's beyond the trailer's capacity.

last edited by Rin_Lynn

No, it will plainly fall through as soon as the capacity is exceeded. As now. But the stuff which had a place will stay.