Picking up items is sometimes impossible.

Hi there, id like to report the following:

On what platform did the bug occur?
PC / PS4 / X1
PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Story / Operation / Skirmish vs AI / Multiplayer (Matchmaking/Skirmish) / Hive / Other
Operation, but have noticed it...well, everywhere.

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
(Chapter 1 to chapter 15)
Not relevant.

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
Last mission that I played it on was a operations mission. Retrieval batteries mission on the discharge station map.

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
(The more precise you are, the better it will be to reproduce the issue on our side)
I was fighting the enemy gangs and it was about half way through the battle where most enemies were dead. I wanted to pickup the objectives (batteries) and suddenly wasent able to do so.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
It happens alot, however I havent been able to pinpoint what causes it. Also I have noticed that for some gangers its impossible to pick items up while others can.

I hope this bug gets fixed because its causing me alot of missing resources per mission and/loot because I cant pickup the loot casket.

Is your inventory full? The game tries to stash your weapon, but if your inventory is full it can’t, so it doesn’t let you pick up the objective.

yep, most of the time, it's because your inventory is full. However, instead of hiding the contextual option, it should be displayed in a "disabled" fashion, with an explanatory text saying WHY it is currently impossible.

This way, the player wouldn't wonder whether it's a bug, or bad positioning, whatever. It would be much clearer.

Oh that makes alot of sense actually. Il keep an eye on my inventory during missions and see if that changes any of it.

Have had this as well and for me it was just a full inventory. Fully agree with kzwix that there should be SOME tooltip or something saying why you can't pick it up instead of just hiding the prompt. Took me quite some time and multiple missions before I made the connection.