On what platform did the bug occur?
PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Operation

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
Water 'something' (a map covered in ice)

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
It was the AI's turn. I had my Ganger 'A' positioned near to a small gap between some water drums and a small wall. The gap was too small for an enemy ganger to pass through without hitting the 'engagement' range of ganger A. Slightly further away (about 5 metres) was my ganger 'B'. The enemy AI wants to use the skill 'charge' to attack my ganger B. However, once it initiates the charge action, it tries to move forwards to engage ganger B but cannot fit through the gap between the small wall and my ganger A. This leaves the AI stuck permanently trying to walk through the gap between ganger A and the small wall. It doesn't crash, but it can't complete the action so it just ends up endlessly walking on the spot trying to walk through a gap it can't fit through.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
I tried multiple restarts of the game and the AI took the same action each time resulting in it being stuck in an endless loop of trying to 'charge' through a gap it could not fit through. The only way to get past it was to forfeit the match.

if the charge skill would either allow characters to move through engagement ranges or would fail if it couldn't reach the target after a period of time, this should resolve it.