AI stuck

On what platform did the bug occur?

PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?

Operation

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
N/A

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?

Retrieval:Cache

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?

The enemy team deployed in a dead end deployment zone with only one way out, they cant jump off an edge. I put up 2 barricades to block them in the deployment zone. The enemy first pick unit ran out of their deployment zone, my first pick placed barricades. my second pick knocked out their first pick. the enemy 2nd pick was heavy it took 1 shoot action then kneeled, my 3rd shot at enemy 2nd pick, ememy 3rd pick is a berserker and couldn't get out, so it entrenched then kneeled, my 4th pick shoots at enemy 2nd pick, enemy 4th pick does something, the camera is too close to the barricade, then enemy 4th pick is standing with it's back to the barricade doing nothing and stalled and won't complete its turn.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?

the enemy 4th pick does the same behavior after 3 restarts, including to main menu and desktop

Save files for stuck AI.zip

Hi, thank you for your report.
How many times did you wait for the 4th enemy to play? Sometimes, AI takes really long time to look for it's next move.
Devs are aware of that issue and look on how they could improve AI' actions and movements.

Anyway, we're sorry for the inconvenience you issued and thanks again for sending your files, it will help a lot 🙂