Can't Deploy my Gang when Defending HQ in Operations

On what platform did the bug occur?
PS4

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Operation

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
N/A

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
I had just finished playing my second Operation with my new gang. (Orlock, custom made) and I went to attack one of my opponent's HQs. My base got attacked, so I instead opted to defend it, but when it came time to deploy units on the map, my map took on a orange/red hue, some of the controls got mixed up (holding down on the right stick would zoom the camera through the floor. It would also turn white as I moved the camera around. Most importantly, it would not allow me to select deployment spots for any of my gangers, forcing me to have to shut the game off.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple times? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)? My gang is stuck now. I think I either have to leave the Sector or start a new gang, which is a nice waste of 4 hours at this point.

Pics for reference:
119555742_3904569602905788_1407208791006373840_n.jpg
119806484_381235679538500_6912656813876401504_n.jpg

Hi, sorry to hear about that 😞

We are aware of the hue issue and working on it!
About your deployment zones, it's understandable that not being able to see is not helping, but please note that deployment points are not visible nor interactable through another surface. Did you zoom all the way in to the points? If you did, were they missing or were you unable to interact with them?

Sorry again for the inconvenience, hope we will be able to solve this issue together! 💪

So far, I've been unable to interact with the deployment zone in any way. It seems that no matter what angle I approach it from, Deploy Fighter doesn't work. With the right stick doubling as a weird, second zoom, I can't even look at the map from straight down. I've zoomed in as close as I could get before it would reset on me.

last edited by House_of_Orlock

Without wanting to start the gang over from scratch, I've had to abandon the sector and start up a new one. Here's hoping it doesn't happen again...

Rip The Runaways for the same reason. Joan Jett you deserved better

I had this happen the placements were only visible from some map angles.
I was eventually able to place them.
Yours may be a diffrent bug however.