Xbox One X - Objectives did not load, no way to win match

On what platform did the bug occur?
Xbox One X with USB HDD for storage

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Operations

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
Cogitator Extraction on Heat Sink Epsilon 73against the Carrion Queens, gang rating 3700ish vs the CQ rating of 4200ish on Hard mode

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
The match Deployment screen loaded as normal but no Data Banks or Salvage Caskets were placed. It went right to fighter placement.
Prior to loading this match, the game had the dreaded "Eternal Save" glitch were the Save Icon spun constantly while in every menu. I then Quit the game, made my Xbox go Offline and reloaded it.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
First time seeing an error where objectives did not load

For each bug reported, it would be highly appreciated if you can share any of the files below with us.
On Xbox - No logs

If the game crashed/closed to desktop, here are the additional files needed (+ the one above) that will help us fix the bugs.
Cant get, on Xbox One X

got this bug twice now ..

1. in a skirmish match:
    Mushrooms were the target, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it: The storymap in which you should blow up the exit?!
  2. When attacking an enemy camp in the 2 or 3 operation

Had it on the abandoned infirmary hunting med supplies on Xbox couple of times. Quit match and reloaded. Eventually loaded objectives.