[READ] HOW TO REPORT A BUG OR A CRASH

Hello SnowRunners!

Thank you for playing SnowRunner and helping us improve the game's quality!

Please follow these few simple rules to help the developers read and understand your reports easily:

1. Before reporting a bug or a crash, make sure no one has already created a topic about it before.
If so, answer the existing topic to add your details to it (this is to avoiding flooding the forum with dozens of identical topics);

2. One bug/crash per topic.
Explain it shortly and clearly in the topic's title so anyone can easily understand it in a second, and provide more detail on how to reproduce the issue in-game in the core message.

3. DO NOT USE [TAGS] in your title.
Tags are used by the developers and support team to sort out the topics and mark them as read and treated. Using a tag will likely prevent the team from reading it.

4. Attach complementary files.
Screenshots or video are very helpful. Logs, reports and saves are the files to send to us if you encounter a crash (instructions below).
You can attach a file by clicking here:
Capture.PNG

For videos, please use an external video player or a file host.

5. In case you encounter a crash:
Please provide a detailed description on how to trigger the crash.

- On PC
If you crash on PC, please fill the crash report window that appears after the crash with what happened before it occurred and then click on Send.

Thanks for your help and support! Enjoy the game! πŸ˜‰

See you in the Snow!

Hi there I have found the DAN but cannot fuel it up or repair it !....ps4 account is VRSLADD21

After the new update 1.08 I lost 3 trucks Chevrolet Kodiak c70, White Western star 4964 and the Caterpillar 745c, they simply disappeared.
I'm sorry but I'm starting to hate the game πŸ˜”

Today my Royal Royal truck disappeared 😑

When in the garage anywhere on the public server, I can retrieve and deploy any trucks, BUT when I select "CUSTOMIZE" I get a blank screen and the program locks up. Is this fix coming soon? Any upgrades cannot be installed.

I can’t refuel my trucks

Went to alas to find the royal bm17 phased through the map and I cant unlock it or go buy one because it didn't discover the truck. (this happened on xbox one)

When I hooked up my ford clt9000 up to the heavy Car hauler trailer the trailer is hooked up but not to the fifth wheel plate and is too far forward on the truck

game crashing an when I try to join a coop unable to establish connection with the host

pc march 27th after entering the game and selecting to continue i can not leave the garage in a vehicle or anyting at all !!! fix this KSIVA: p:2d68b

What is max file size?