BUG REPORT: Orlock Lay Mechanic right arm displaying improperly post patch

Playing on PC in Operations mode. Bug occurs on any map and on the fighter display screen. Bug is 100% repeatable.

Screen Shots: https://imgur.com/a/sSaXGdP

Post Patch, a male Orlock Lay Mechanic with the Healthy body type wearing a shirt other than 1, 4, or 6 causes his right (organic) arm to detach slightly from his torso, creating a gap of invisible space where you can see through the character. Shirt option 5 has the most egregious issues, the others have issues under the arm that are slightly less obvious. This was not an issue pre-patch. I noticed the bug after booting the game up post patch - my lay mechanic just happened to have one of the affected shirts.

I will say the graphics look a bit sharper after the patch, although I didn't notice anything in the notes about graphical improvements. If my lay mechanics arm could just be reattached and the slightly sharper graphics retained, we'd both be happy. For now we've just changed shirts and moved on. 🙂

Hello!

Unfortunately, we couldn't repro this on our side 😞
It seems like the culprit might be the armor parts. Could you please tell me what equipment your fighter has, especially for his right arm and torso?

We will keep investigating this, thanks again for your report 🙂

@Focus_HugoM said in BUG REPORT: Orlock Lay Mechanic right arm displaying improperly post patch:

Hello!

Unfortunately, we couldn't repro this on our side 😞
It seems like the culprit might be the armor parts. Could you please tell me what equipment your fighter has, especially for his right arm and torso?

We will keep investigating this, thanks again for your report 🙂

Absolutely:

Chest - Tier V Protective Vest - Mesh (1)
Right Arm - Tier V Right Vambrace - Flak (4)

It seems to be the vest which is causing the issue. When I remove it and nothing else, the graphical error disappears. When I swap it for another vest, it works fine as well.

I reproduced this, dev are aware and will work on it ^^

Thank you again for your report and your useful information, it helped a lot! 🙂