BUG REPORT: Max Stat Upgrade Points Disappearing

Playing on PC in Operations Mode. Map is irrelevant, bug occurs between missions. Bug is 100% repeatable.

All Max Stat Upgrade Points are disappearing between missions. For example, if you play a mission and a fighter reaches level 10, the fighter will be awarded 10 Max Stat upgrade points. If you play another mission, when you return to the hideout, your unspent Max Stat Upgrade points will be reset to 0.

Can't really post screen shots, as they'll all read 0 anyway. Definitely not loading another gang and crashing their points out to 0, either. At this point, I am not certain I will get the points back and I don't feel like starting another gang from scratch.

This needs to be hotfixed - not a fan of losing progress repeatedly, let alone potentially permanently.

Hi @Scout80913

Sorry that you've been experiencing this issue and thank you for the report.

The team have already identified this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible!

I am also experiencing this issue, and to add to the OP's report, I have only experienced it since patch 1.1 was released.

can confirm Denyer's point this started after the 1.1 patch. my Orlock and Escher gangs had no issues, there were created and played prior to patch. Goliath is in the Max Stat Upgrade points disappear boat and i started that gang after the patch.

On PS4 here on 1.1 patch, purchased extra 3 top level Goliaths and upgraded skills/stats with the purchased experience leaving 8 max stat upgrades. Played a mission and afterwards all 3 had zero max stat points. Used a neuro inhibitor V on one which left me maxing out the non-build stats (ie melee/strength on a range character). My other Goliaths had no issues keeping their max stats prior to the update although other said there were issues before.

On version 1.02 on PS4, and this bug still consistently appears for me whenever I play a mission, under the same circumstances as the original post.

Seems like they could put back max stats in a patch as they know begining stats from profile. Also can calculate how many max stats spent vs total you should have at current level. Hard to account for max stats from using the item so probably lost. Just sucks we have to wait to get them.

@altima_boy_ff said in BUG REPORT: Max Stat Upgrade Points Disappearing:

Seems like they could put back max stats in a patch as they know begining stats from profile. Also can calculate how many max stats spent vs total you should have at current level. Hard to account for max stats from using the item so probably lost. Just sucks we have to wait to get them.

Would be great if when they fix the bug they credit you the lost stats back as this is a really annoying little bug.

What I'm using to avoid this: I upgrade the most relevent stat first, till it reach the MAX. Then, before I spend the last XP to change to a level where I would get some Max Stat Upagrade Points (you can see that in the first page of your gang member), I keep playing until I have enough XP to use all the Max Stat Upgrade Points at once when I aquire then.
I know it's not the ideal, but at least let me play along without concerning about a future patch (if the patch to fix the make the game 'playable' took a month, I don't expect another patch sooner).

last edited by lsmassa

Ya, that's what I've been doing. Sometimes I forgot the verify I had enough places to put max stats but was lucky each time. Took a build up of around 3200 to get my leader from IX to X since I had to get 3 stats up to max and still add the 15 max stats after.