Translation problems in Spanish Warehouse-Storehouse (Feedback 10.0)

Edit:
I solved my initial problem that was that the storehouses doesn't appear on the map yet, so I was trying to store materials on the warehouse.
But I figured a new problem that appear with the translations to my languaje(Spanish) for "Storehouse" and "Warehouse", this two words are translated to the same word in spanish "Almacén"

Currently the game translates "Warehouse" as "Almacén" so to avoid confusions I recommend translate "Storehouse" for other word that was synonym for example "Depósito"

almacenmal1.jpg

almacenmal.jpg

Hope that will helps

Original post:
Storehouse possible translation isues (Feedback 10.0).

Hello, I like the new mechanics to scavenge materials but i think it has a problem when you pick for example all the wood from a wood framing if you don't use it you will lost it.
It would be nice if the game allow us to store in the warehouses the scavenged materials and allow return it to warehouse too if we don't use.

Other thing when you pick all the materials from a framing, the pick up marker disapear but not the crane marker or the press "C" to open the menu, it would be interesting that when a framing was empty both markers disapear and the incon in the map too, unless that was intended to allow us to return materials to the framings or allow us to add more materials to finish the construction of the house.

Keep improving the game, Greetings

last edited by treneroefc

@treneroefc there is a warehouse to store unused materials in.

I've just been and stored some concrete slabs there. I thought it was quite funny getting that 8 slot trailer back out again.

last edited by A Former User

@bushwacker said in Allow us to re-stock Warehouse (Feedback 10.0).:

@treneroefc there is a warehouse to store unused materials in.

I've just been and stored some concrete slabs there. I thought it was quite funny getting that 8 slot trailer back out again.

Thanks i found it and i can see the problem now:

storehouse2.jpg
storehouse2.jpg

At first I tried to restock the warehouse in the purple circle, but when i saw your message i rembered the zone in the other purple circle where my truck is that is called "storehouse" when you put your truck on it but it doesn't has icon or appear on the map yet, thats the problem that when i searched on the map i only saw the warehouse not the storehouse.
So I figure that they are still working on the map icons for the storehouses.

And one thing more in my language (Spanish) "storehouse" and "warehouse" usually are translated to the same word "almacen", that can cause more confusion.
Currently the translation in the game for "Warehouse" is "Almacen" so i hope they use a good translation and use a diferent word for the translation of "Storehouse" than can be for example "Deposito"

By the way it would be nice addition if we can also finish the building of the houses unloading materials to them instead of loading materials from them, for example if is a wood house that you can scavenge 2 wood loads if you bring 2 wood loads to the house and you unload on it the house will be finished

Confirmed the issues with the translation of "Warehouse" and "Storehouse" because right now Warehouse and Storehouse are translated to the same word and that creates confusion wich makes you think that Storehouse and Warehouse are the same thing.

I suggest change the spanish word for "Storehouse" to the spanish word "Depósito", that way "Warehouse" and "Storehouse" will have two diferent word in spanish too.