Patch 10: Trailer suspended in mid-air and a G920 issue

Trailers are behaving really strange:

• Wheels are above the trailer (way above) and if I approach them they sort of explode, topple, or stand vertically
  • When I approached the heavy fuel tanker semi trailer to attach it, it suddenly became airborn an now hovers way above the gas station. Any idea how I could get it grounded again?

And my initial joy over the G920 working again has been dampened somewhat:

• G920 works fine in Michigan, but as soon as I change the ara (e.g. Taimyr or Yukon), i can enter the garage, select a vehicle and leave the garage. The moment I try to start driving, the steering wheel cuts hard (really hard) all the way to the right and is locked there. Again changing the area doesn't help, only exiting the game and re-starting does the trick.
  • Changing the input device (e.g. from wheel to pad) crashes the game.

I know this is the test server, and I do not expect everything to work perfect. Just wanted to let you know.
Keep up th great work!

SuspendedInMidAir.jpg

Here's another view of my flying trailer...

FlyingTrailer.jpg

Oh and by the way, not only trailers fly... 🤣

FlyingAzov.jpg

@Bodo310 said in Patch 10: Trailer suspended in mid-air and a G920 issue:

And my initial joy over the G920 working again has been dampened somewhat:

G920 works fine in Michigan, but as soon as I change the ara (e.g. Taimyr or Yukon), i can enter the garage, select a vehicle and leave the garage. The moment I try to start driving, the steering wheel cuts hard (really hard) all the way to the right and is locked there. Again changing the area doesn't help, only exiting the game and re-starting does the trick.
Changing the input device (e.g. from wheel to pad) crashes the game.

Concur, posted similar as well.

last edited by gbeeTen

SNVer10PTS03.jpg

Seems to be getting worse, this is in the second map and native truck n trailer, trailer unrecoverable!