Low FPS in parts of new map

Im getting strange FPS drops in random areas of the new map. Nvidia Geforce Experience is showing both my cpu and gpu in the 40~60% usage range, but my FPS is 40ish in some areas. Even my gpu temps are quite low at 52c. Other areas of the map I can get a butter smooth 60fps with higher gpu usage, but somehow in those areas where the frames drop, the gpu usage also drops.

@Glitchworks said in Low FPS in parts of new map:

Im getting strange FPS drops in random areas of the new map.  Nvidia Geforce Experience is showing both my cpu and gpu in the 40~60% usage range, but my FPS is 40ish in some areas.  Even my gpu temps are quite low at 52c.  Other areas of the map I can get a butter smooth 60fps with higher gpu usage, but somehow in those areas where the frames drop, the gpu usage also drops.

This is also the case with me, optimization is needed.

I have not gotten low frame drops on either of the 2 yukon maps with my pc that has a ryzen 5 2600 with a 1660 super and 16gigs of ram, make sure the resources are not being sucked up by background tasks or programs.

@Grym2273 Nothing in the background would do that, especially having such low gpu usage and temps. Any background tasks would not affect the gpu at all. Im running on an i5 7500, 16gb ram, and a gtx 1060 6gb card. The lower frame rates are repeatable, going into certain areas will do it over and over again. Also sitting in one of those areas, frames are stable and dont ever increase, where if there were a background task taking up resources, it would eventually finish and free up some processor which would in theory give some better framerates.