Mod Menu Issues (Patch 10 PTS)

Mod menu malfunctioning. Mods will not stay "ON" when exiting the Mod Browser. They turn back off when you exit and cannot be used.
PS.... Please add feature to TURN ON ALL SUBSCRIBED MODS with one click/ button press. Very tedious to click each mod one at a time with page system.

last edited by BlackRam911

I agree, the mod browser is good, but it needs to remember your sorting prefs, and maybe the game needs to keep the current "Mods" tab, so you can turn on/off your subbed mods easily?

Also, why is a mod deactivated after an update? It should remain in the same state as before the update, IMHO.

@BlackRam911 said in Mod Menu Issues (Patch 10 PTS):

Mod menu malfunctioning. Mods will not stay "ON" when exiting the Mod Browser. They turn back off when you exit and cannot be used.
PS.... Please add feature to TURN ON ALL SUBSCRIBED MODS with one click/ button press. Very tedious to click each mod one at a time with page system.

I find that mods only turn off when you have more than 100 subscribed. When I reduced my subscribed mods, I no longer encounter mods disabling on their own.