In 3 of my games tonight I have team switched and in some cases more than once in the same game. Not only that, I have even been team switched while alive on the losing team with them having 0 waves left. This is just ridiculous and something needs to be done about it. Anyway, here's list of all the issues I have with it:

• It should never auto-balance players that are alive. Seriously, why is this even a thing?

• It should never auto-balance when the other team has 0 waves left. This should be considered near the end of the game.

• Assuming there's enough players on the server, no player should be auto-balanced more than once in the same game. Having been switched 3 times in a single game before, I have my suspicions that the current system always picks the same player.

• Assuming there's enough players on the server, it should never auto-balance the top 1-3 players on a team. Those players are getting the most done on their team and it is extremely discouraging as one of those players to be thrown on the other team, especially late into the game. You've literally been working your ass off to cause your own loss.

Thank you.

last edited by LeNoob