WARNING

Since the new update none of the mods stay selected. I selected a map mod but I keep getting: Warning you have no active map mods...... This has been going on for 2 weeks now, is there going to be a fix for this?

Do you have more than 100 mods enabled?

I have only seen this happen with every mod after the 100th.

Yes I have more than 100 mods but none of them are active because they wont load. None of them stay on after i activate them and even trying to activate 1 single map mod still will not stay on after I activate it. With the new update, every mod from Mod .IO is showing in the mod selection screen but again after selecting a mod and activating it still will not stay activated it turns itself off or the game is not remembering what I've activated. Again I would like to know if this is going to be fixed because Im feeling a refund might be coming into order here. I love the game but at this point it is of no use to me because both the main game and the public test server are not working at the moment.....

@Emanueal said in WARNING:

Again I would like to know if this is going to be fixed because Im feeling a refund might be coming into order here. I love the game but at this point it is of no use to me because both the main game and the public test server are not working at the moment.....

Typical "go-to" response when something isn't working your way.

ha...get 100+ mods, made mostly by rookie tweakers, get some bug in PTS (!), and ask for refund...SR players are impossible(