trailer physics are a bit askew

So i had to move the telehandler to the other dock that doesn't work. My nearest truck was a heavy hauler big motor big tire ect . ( i pull the 8 spot trailer with it) so i hook on to the 4 spot car trailer. and it is dragging me down like i have an 8 spot trailer on. load the telehandler and HOLY MOLY ! it is harder to pull than a fully loaded 8 spot trailer full of concrete. Accidental increased mass factor maybe ? that sure is crazy heavy .......................

@barefootbob said in trailer physics are a bit askew:

So i had to move the telehandler to the other dock that doesn't work. My nearest truck was a heavy hauler big motor big tire ect . ( i pull the 8 spot trailer with it) so i hook on to the 4 spot car trailer. and it is dragging me down like i have an 8 spot trailer on. load the telehandler and HOLY MOLY ! it is harder to pull than a fully loaded 8 spot trailer full of concrete. Accidental increased mass factor maybe ? that sure is crazy heavy .......................

Its been like that for a while...v6 at least. The congear on the nose digs in like a boat anchor empty. And loaded... Well youd have better luck moving a dead pull sled at a tractor pull. Why its still broken is beyond me. The rear axles float just fine over the terrain. Watch next time ya pull it even empty. The congear axle(front dolly axle) sinks to nearly the top of the tires on anything but pavement, and even on pavement it sinks some. I think those tires are sinking so hard theyre glitching into the ground, definitely glitching into the soft "mud" what every color it is. i havent used that trailer more then twice. Once i slogged it out cause i had to deliver something. Second time was to test if it was glitched while trying to rescue my paystar that was down an embankment i had been trying to climb out of a river on Smithville. Tipped it in the trees. Never was able to get it up the embankment. First time I recovered a truck in the game. I wrestled with it for 6 or 7 hours spread across 2 days. I got the cargo out ok, but never could get that truck up the hill. Cranes are too weak. That big crane should have been able to haul it up the embankment with out much effort, and i dont mean lifting it. Instead, it tried to end over end flip a white western star engine pointed to my paystar lifting the rear end just trying to pull it over. I rarely use that crane anymore but its on a p12 now. Does that less often but still does. Last time it did it i was trying to lift the radar trailer out of some ice itd glitched into on imandra next to some water. When i let go of it ot fell into the water. It lives there now... submerged and freezing until i get unfed up with that map to try and rescue it again. Probably gonna be a while too. Lol