More F(**&^%^ing Bugs

so i went to go recover a scout trailer i left in the swamp before 10.2 patch. i put my winch to it and exploded, through my truck in the air, i disconnected . truck lands completely destroyed scout tanker still in the air.

now i go to double warehouse on 2nd map and load med pipe wait , exit come back later get next pipe. the two i need to finish my contract. i drove by the big military fuel tanker turning around. it blew up. blew up my truck and it turned it into an Andy Warhol painting stuck in the sky . If that isn't bad enough it through those medium pipes , stuck them in the air, and of course the F*(&ing warehouse has no more and doesn't even show med pipes . +)(&(&%%^^$#! ! and still cannot locate the go(&_&^%&^^&%m large pipe anywhere

last edited by barefootbob

I had the same issue with the 2nd map after 10.2.
Ever trailer placed my the game had this large lines in the sky (tank-trailer at the warehouse, big trailer, service trailer and so on). Because this, I resetted al the tasks/contracts which have trailer to pull. So all the trailer are as they should.
I thought it was an exception for me, but it doesn't seem like that.

With the warehouse: Have you looked again, after leaving to the main menue? Maybe the refill bug brings back the pipes!

i did the " turn the game off turn the game on " and got the medium pipes and re-did/finished the reservoir task/contract. The Large pipe does not show up in any of the warehouses, on either map. I have looked everywhere, Even re started that task. so for now, i can't complete " main block " Until someone tells me what i'm missing ,or a Moderator looks into it. i still don't know if it is a Bug or a challenge.

I only have like 3 tasks and the challenges left. but " support the locals" or wht ever its called ( i Forgot) was bugged last night and would not recognise the consumables i dropped on the platforms. (sigh)

@barefootbob said in More F(**&^%^ing Bugs:

but " support the locals" or wht ever its called ( i Forgot) was bugged last night and would not recognise the consumables i dropped on the platforms. (sigh)

I only reach this at times of post, concur.
I am restarting and verifying three time a day now. I have to start three time before I can actually play, because the wheel is locked to the right and will not move, the wheel is set to my exact model and won't take changes, or my game says mods and all trucks missing ~ they are not, or no game in saved slot ~ but there is ..... 🙂

But my 10.1 ver was unplayable so I lost some time and am only making slow progress, getting tired TBH. 🙂

And I know, it is a test server so it's self inflicted ~ I think I need a glass of wine, n that'll be my excuse. 🙂

last edited by gbeeTen

@gbeeTen When i posted this , I was needing something stronger than Wine lol. I ran out of patience.
Have you completed " main Block" contract/mission yet ?
I posted it as a bug,

@barefootbob

Not finished yet, maybe a little later.

@gbeeTen Please send me a post if you find the "large pipe "