Bulldozer Dlc

I think it would be a really cool idea to give the k700 a dozer blade or similar. It would be cool if we could use it to clear rocks and branches off roads for those of us who like to draw out a game. You could maybe even use it as a new form of objective maybe.

Thoughts?

@slavmaster
Yes, bulldozers would be great, I still remember these pictures when I was still sure that the mudrunner on the day of the release would contain these vehicles šŸ˜ž I do not even know if the game engine really allows the ground removing.alt text
alt text

You can try. There is T813 on WS (if you are on PC) and there is small plow as an addon.
It works, sort of...

one thing though. things respawn/reset after you leave the area, so any work like this that is done would be for nothing unless you stay in that "visual" area.

maybe things have changed and i have not noticed, but i am pretty sure it is still like this.

@8up-local said in Bulldozer Dlc:

one thing though. things respawn/reset after you leave the area, so any work like this that is done would be for nothing unless you stay in that "visual" area.

Including mud deformation? That's too bad. So much for snow plowing DLC. šŸ˜ƒ

Iā€˜m still hoping for the BAT-M in any future.
Also hope that someone will convert the DT-75 Mod from woodingot. This model was so detailed and worked perfect with ST+