Bug Report "Lucky Shooter" Talent not working with Heavy (guns)

Hello there,

I have the problem that the Talent "Lucky Shooter" is not reliably working with my Heavy. (Gang is Orlock.) If I start into combat / skirmish with a heavy weapon equipped the Buff is simply not present.
If I start with a laspistol equipped the buff is present. However, if I then switch to a heavy weapon (from the backpack) it will sometimes remove the buff. At this point testing becomes complicated, different weapons, skills and overwatch seem to have different effects.

Any help is much appreciated. Cheers

On what platform did the bug occur?
PC

On which Game mode did the bug occur?
Operation / Skirmish vs AI

If the bug occurred in Story, on which chapter did it occur?
no

If the bug occurred during a mission, what Objective and Map were you playing on?
no

What were you doing before reproducing the bug?
Crew Management, no issues / bugs / problems / warnings here.

Were you able to reproduce the issue multiple time ? If so, does it occur all the time (100%)?
I can 100% reproduce the missing buff, if I start the combat with a heavy weapon equipped.

Hi Mogwai_Mohawk, could you possibly send me a screen from your fighter overview?
Tried to go in a fight with a Heavy having the Lucky Shooter talent and it worked fine for me 😕

Hey there Hugo,

sure thing ... or not. Hugo my friend, are you some sort of magician?

I just started a bunch of Exhibition Skirmishes and it is working like a charm. (No matter which weapon, overwatch, gattling frenzy, ...). 😐

Well - if this is not connected to the Exhibition Skirmishes - there is nothing left but prove my sanity and add in for documentation purposes.

Here is a screenshots of Skills & Personality traits
Skills n Person.png

And one with the active Buff (1st page, 2nd from top -> Lucky Shooter)
Buffs.png
(Sorry about the quality, I had to scale down a bit.)

Weird ... but thanks a lot Hugo! If it returns in Operations or Contest I will let you know. 🙂

last edited by Mogwai_Mohawk

Well, I'm happy that it finally worked for you too! :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:
If you encounter it again in the future, please let me know and I will investigate again to find out what's going wrong ^^

Hope you have fun playing and if you face other issues, don't hesitate to let us know!

Hello again Hugo,

my friend, I am back and I found the bug again! 🙂 I have prove and it is not one of these blurry big foot pictures.

Here you can alredy see that I still have "Lucky Shooter", but the Crit Chance is only 82%. (It's an Operation game btw.)
Crit_Chance.png

Not sure if Lucky Shooter ist actually regarded for this calculation, but I retried the shot a couple of times and about the 4-5th did not crit. (Even made a short gif out of the shot, but I can't upload it. "Request entity too large", 5MB? Well, was only for show anyhow. 😄 ) Maybe this is because of "Lithany of Steel" on the Esher?

Anyhow:

These are all the buffs / debuffs of the heavy.
Stats_Heavy.png

His Skills
Heavy_Skills.png

Here are the buffs of the Esher.
Stats_Esher.png

And here is the best part, I have attached all my save files. It is the 2nd Rate Dogs gang -> right there in that game.
SaveGamesv7.rar

last edited by Mogwai_Mohawk

Wow, that's what I call a complete report! :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:
I'll take a look on it, thank you very much! 🙂

Amongst other things I also do support irl and I know how "helpfull" it is when somebody just yells "bug!" and gives you no information at all ... 😄

So, thanks for taking a look. Much appreciated 🙂